*14 ~ you killed him

Jungkook entered the cafe in rush
"Sorry there was heavy traffic".

"It's ok, sit and have water" lisa said.

After taking the sip of water jungkook asked " where are the documents you said about me in the call".

Lisa takes out the documents from her bag and passes it to jungkook.

"It was hard to take out this file, after you asked me to find me this person, I was surprised after reading this case"

"Why" Jungkook interrupted lisa.

"Open up, you will know" lisa will continue when jungkook started reading the case file.

"Name sungjin, college student in last year, taken his own life with gun but he didn't die alone some one followed him, doble suicide" lisa take out the photo which was with case file and show it to jungkook.

Who grabbed the photo in his hand to have a clear look of it as the photo was old and not clear.

"the second person named Wooyoung, a college student in first year, killed himself with the same gun in the same place, maybe you know this person" jungkook looked at lisa with questionable glance.

"Or maybe you don't, you are not close to your mother's relative right ?

The person in the photo is your maternal granduncle".

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was sitting on this bed with tears in his eyes holding his phone, looking at the person photo he had taken from the case file.

All the dream he had flash in his mind, the smiley face of this person.

"Why.. why" 'sob'

"coward"

"He didn't deserve this....he.. he didn't... Because b.. because of you sc*mbag" jungkook raised his face to look at the mirror in his room.

"He should have not followed a coward like you...

You killed him, you were the reason

Why... Why BAST*RD WHY"

Jungkook threw a bed lamp at the mirror and broke the mirror.

He gets on his knees and starts sobbing again. Clutching the phone in his chest.

After crying it out he got up and washed his face, grabbed his car key and started to drive towards jimin house.

*Knock Knock*

"Hyung" jimin was surprised when he opened the door and suddenly jungkook hugged him.

"Can I stay with you tonight" jimin was taken back, with the question jungkook ask

He broke the hug, when jimin saw jungkook eyes it was all red as he was crying, without saying anything jimin pulled him towards his room.

After taking a shower jungkook came back to Jimin's bedroom.

"Hyung you take the bed I will sleep on the sofa" jimin take is pillow and blanket and walks towards the sofa.

"Can I hug you tonight" jungkook requested.

Next day morning

*Ring*ring *ring

"Hmmm hello, Jennie why are you calling me so early do you need anything" jimin answered the call in drowsy.

"Jimin" Jennie asked

" Yes Jenni~"

"Aaaaaaahhhhaaaaaaaaaa jimin, OMG
ah.. hmmm sorry i was just surprised,jungkook oppa is at your place, he was not that home all night so i was worried, sorry to disturb you bye have a great time" Jennie quickly disconnect the call

"Huh great time why" jimin was confused with the last sentence of Jennie.

*Ring *ring*ring now another mobile rings

"Hmmm" as jimin was in his thoughts and because of the ring voice jungkook woke up and picked up the call.

"Hello" as Jungkook's deep morning voice reached the caller jungkook heard scream and call got disconnected.

Jungkook looked at jimin and asked" why are you holding my phone? Did someone call me?"

Jimin realises he had answered the call of jungkook mobile, and now his friends got new material to tease him.

"Hyung now they will think we did something, i wanna die" jimin complained

Jungkook hugged him "We sure did something all night that's true, i was hugging you all night or do you want me to do more than hug?"

"Hyung"jimin pushed jungkook back as his hands were roaming all over his body now.

"Get up and freshen up, I will go and prepare the breakfast" jimin got up and left the bedroom.

Jungkook entered his house after having breakfast with jimin and saw Jennie coming down the stairs and seemed to be going somewhere.

"Where are you going?"

"Oh oppa you are back, I'm going to grandma's house, after joining the college I didn't have time to visit her" Jennie replied to the jungkook question.

After thinking about it he didn't visit his grandmother either.

Jungkook said"Wait for me, I will come too". And walk towards his room.

After seeing his grandma house jungkook again got that nostalgia feeling as now he remembers many things from his past life.

He remembers when he dropped and picked his lover for school from the same place. They walked hand in hand on this same road.

With all the sweet memories one by one going in jungkook head as he enters the house.

" Grandma we are home" Jennie shouted out as she entered the house.
Broking jungkook thoughts.

"Oh jennia you came" grandma hugged Jennie.

"Look who came with me to visit you" Jennie pointed towards jungkook, who was just looking at his grandmother as he remembers she was the noona of this lover.

"Jungkook you came to visit me, oh moe you become so tall and handsome come give you grandma a hug" grandma hugs jungkook after that they came to the living room.

"Here take this, you came to meet me for the first time" grandma gave jungkook a red envelope as a blessing.

"All be healthy"as Jungkook took the envelope grandma rubbed her hand on Jungkook head.

"Thanks grandma, you too be healthy, sorry for not visiting you earlier" jungkook was feeling so emotional after seeing her.

"Where is my envelope I want it too" Jennie complained as she didn't receive any.

"Here take this greedy girl, did you come to visit me or to get the envelope?" Grandma tease jennie.

"How can you say that, I come to visit you, and I will be the only one in the future too, I don't think oppa will have time as he lover will keep him busy". Grandma was surprise after hearing this because she had her about jungkook cold personality from her daughter.

"You have a girlfriend" grandma asked jungkook.

"I have a boyfriend" jungkook replied and after seeing Jennie leaving the room he continues " he is good and kind but his grandfather was a gangster.

"His... He have gangster family?" Grandma asked with nervousness and was feeling very uneasy.

* English is not my first language.
If any mistakes tell me.