*3. cookies

At the swimming club..

" Walk faster chim or nice seats will be gone.... jimin let's sit there,... ok it's just started.. look.. jimin there is jhope.. JHOPPPPEEEEE.... Jhope fighting jhope fighting.. " Jin started cheering " i didn't know that he was having that sexy body in his clothes.. when he started to have that body ?... look yummy.. why am his friend remind me ? .." jin said while smacking his lips

Jimin just let out a big breath.. while looking at his excited friend..
" Jin he is your friend don't say things like that " jimin said while thinking how crazy jin mind is...

With the whistle race start all started cheering their friends...

After the race

" Did you see how awesome i was " said jhope with the smirk on this face

Jimin rolled his eyes while jin said " i didn't know you were having a sexy body in those clothes... you were not bad !!

They were busy in the conversation when suga pointed out and said " hey is that jhope today that freshman lead the race... He was cool " his two friends looked where suga was pointing.

"Hmmmm this year freshmen are cute don't you think so " said namjoon and turned to his friends to listen to what they think... instead he saw his friend Jungkook who was beside him staring at the boy who was having conversations with jhope

Jungkook pov

I was having a meeting with my club friends about a selection member who participated in today's race.. when suga pointed at a new select member from the first year... When I saw where he was pointing out... My eyes froze at that site my heart seems to be beating so fast for the first time for that person who was beside this new member of the club... Who is he why I feel like i must have this person in my life...

Next day...

"Hmmmm yummy what an sweet smell.. what are you cooking chim" said jhope with

"Choco chips cookies" said jimin with his crescent smile...

" Is today something special you don't cook sweet things much " jhope said with a smile too..

With giggle jimin said " nothing special i just feel like to bake something and saw there were choco chips... i have packed some for you and jin to.. look even you can share some with your friends at the club..."

"Ok ok I got the point sir I will share this with jungkook hyung" now jhope giggles and ran away with the bag before jimin said anything to him...

At college...

"Hey have you seen our college page ? " Jin asked jimin and jhope

" No " both reply

Jin said with a smile while showing something on this mobile screen " you should... You look so cute together "

"We don't" Said both

" Even if he is cute he is not my type" said jhope

"I feel the same " said jimin

" Yes Yes how can this glowing sun be your type when you like the cold moon " said Jin while cupping jhope face and looking jimin with the knowing smile.

At swimming club

" Haaa I'm gonna die if this type of training goes on like this suga hyung please have mercy" said jhope while dropping his tired body on the changing room sets... As now he starts to feel hungry and starts finding something to eat in his bag...
" Yes how can I forget your lovely cookies... Hmmmmm yummy jimin i will kiss your hand when I meet you for these tasty cookies "

" Whose hands you wanna kiss " said suga with the bitter tone...

" Hyung come have some it's so good my friend made and said to share with you all" jhope said with the smile

" Why are you eating food in the changing room " said jungkook while coming into the room with his cold face

Suga and jhope look at each other...
" Hyung have some cookies my friend made it... It's super yummy try it " jhope said with shining eyes

Jungkook took the cookies and said " Your friend ? "

" Yes my friend jimin... He had came to cheer me for yesterday race short one.. his cooking skills are best... Here have some.." Jhope said while giving him the cookies and escaping from the room..

While holding the cookies jungkook again thinks about that person now that person has a name in his memory "jimin" jungkook murmur in low voice.. faintly smiling while looking at cookies in his hand..

At night..

Jimin pov

I just finished talking with my mom on the phone again my phone started ringing it was jin call as I asked the call at the same time .. jhope just bang into my room both my said at the same time " did you see jungkook insta post " i said"no" to them with confuses face...
What are they talking about... What they want to know did I seen or not ?

" B*tch you should " said both while jhope showed me his phone... It's was jungkook photo he was eating cookies in that... WHAT COOKIES is this the cookies I made this morning? I looked at jhope who was just having an teasing smile on his face while jin said " you made it my chim you let him taste 'the sweetness of the cookies which he never knew' " jin said the line which he had posted with the photo...

I cut jin call and push jhope out of my room and open the jungkook photo in my phone... I don't know why I was feeling so happy... Getting the compliment from jungkook... " Sweet dreams" i said to jungkook photo and gone to bed.