* 10. Aquarium date

At a fish aquarium

"Hyung thanks for coming with me and "

" You don't have to say thanks, i like aquariums to" jungkook cut jimin talk in between.

" Is that a penguin hyung let's go" jimin pulled jungkook with him to see penguin. " They are so cute i like the way they walk." Jimin showed jungkook his penguin walk without knowing that jungkook was talking in his picture.

"Hyung why are you taking pictures, I was not ready, you took the funny pictures right" jimin complained.

"They are not funny but cute show me the penguin walk one more time i wanna make the video" Jungkook raises his phone to capture the moment.

Jimin just huf and went to the next corner and again started getting excited while seeing different water creatures and jungkook just followed him with the adoring eyes. After roaming around they take a food break.

" Hyung did you hear the tale of a sea goddess who loved the land man and that man betrayed her for the land princess and goddess forgive him and let him go?" Jimin said while staring at the goddess statue.

"Hmm i have why? "

"What do you think, you would do if you were the goddess?" Jimin said will eat his food.

"If i was her.. hmmm I'm a possessive kind of person so I will eat the princess and take my love with me and lock him in the sea.. what about you, what would you do if it was you ?" Jungkook asked jimin

" I... I will eat both.. if he betrays me once he can do it again, so i will eat him too... I don't want the player to be my lover "

"I'm not a player " jungkook said while getting attention for jimin. Jimin forgot what he wanted to say as he couldn't reply to what jungkook said.

Jungkook tries to touch Jimin's hand which is holding the food box... Just a light touch but Jimin takes his hand away.

" What are you afraid of is that me ?" Jungkook question

" No hyung it's not like that.. hmmm I'm just afraid" with the slow voice jimin replies. Jungkook holds Jimin's hands..
"You don't have to be afraid anymore, you can trust me" slowly said while getting close to jimin's face so that he can kiss him. Jimin closed his eyes without getting away from jungkook.

"Mom there are so many fish here" jimin and jungkook broke away as they heard the child's voice. Both were embarrassed as they didn't get to start their kiss. Jimin broke the silence " hyung do you want to eat fish ?"

Jungkook drops Jimin at home. Jimin was opening his door.
" O hello so you are the new neighbour " girl said with the smile to jimin as she seemed to be the person living next door.

" Hello yes my name is jimin, my friend also stays with me, we are both university students " jimin greeted her back.

" My name is Lisa and I teach dancing, which university?"

" Seoul university, I'm fresher " jimin replied

"I was in the same University my junior sometimes came to meet me.. i will introduce them to you it was nice to meet you" Lisa opened her apartment door. Jimin said good night to her while opening his apartment.

As Jimin entered his apartment jin and Jhope both pulled him to the sofa..

"Tell me what you had done all day " jin demand on which jhope nodded as he wanted to know too.

"We just had lunch and after we visited the aquarium " jimin said with an not so excited face as he was sad about the kiss which didn't even start.

Ding
Jin phone rang
"Omg" jin shouted and showed his phone to jhope and jimin. It was Jimin's back phone with the title
"My best day" all three friends were shocked at what they were seeing after recovery they started giggling and teasing jimin with the proud smile jin said.
" My friend you did it.. you got him"

" What are you said, you what me killed my jungkook hyung fan club" jhope cut jimin talk and said
"What are you saying you don't know you are famous too, you the cutest person of the university, they all ship you with jungkook there are so many pictures of you with jungkook"

Jimin just denies all and gets away from his friends and go to his room for rest.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Suga let's go to the canteen for breakfast"

" Why didn't your sister make breakfast?" Suga asked jungkook

" She woke up late" Jungkook grabbed his belongings and took Suga with him to the canteen.. as he got out of the class, he was jimin with jhope.

" What are you doing here don't you have class" suga asked jhope.

"I'm here with jimin to show him the way " jhope said.

" Suga hyung i asked him to come with me " jimin explained to suga " Jennie told me she didn't prepare breakfast today " jimin gave jungkook a box " it's a katsu sushi sandwich " and turned to walk.
" Jimin " Jimin turned as jungkook called him.

" Let's eat lunch together ok" jimin nodded at jungkook in yes and walked away with jhope.

"Sungjin hyung... Hyung wait.. let's eat lunch together ok please na" wooyoung pleased sungjin while grabbing his arms.

" No " sungjin tries to push wooyoung away from him.
Wooyoung friends called him for the next class.

"Please i will be waiting for you ok bye" after saying that he ran away.

Sungjin watched him, shook his head on how carefree this person is. Sungjin just spent his time in the library after completing his studies he saw its evening now. He thought of wooyoung, on the way to the canteen he thought it impossible to wait for someone for so many hours but he was wrong wooyoung was still waiting for him in the canteen for lunch after seeing his heart warm for this person he called his name. Wooyoung turned his head towards the voice

"Hyung you came, what do you wanna eat ? " With the smiley face wooyoung ask without any angry or disappointment.

" Wooyoung, I always let you wait but not anymore" for the first time with a sweet voice sungjin called wooyoung name while patting.

" Wooyoung" jungkook mumbiled

" Jungkook... Jungkook what are you looking at your doll is gone let's go and who is wooyoung ?" Suga wake jungkook up from his thoughts.

"Wooyoung i don't know anyone with this name ?" Jungkook question said

" Ha you were mumbling that name that's why I asked "

" Me " jungkook tries to remember the memory which just flashed him.
"Wooyoung" jungkook tries to remember this name in his mind.

" Let's eat food your brain is running too much " suga pull jungkook.