* 12 Tale of red thread

Jimin and Jungkook enter the restaurant. Where their friends are waiting.

“Why are you so late? Huh? Why are you wearing a hoodie ?” As Jin saw Jimin, he asked.

“Nothing just wanted to wear, how was your play” Jimin diverted the topic and set beside Jin as Jungkook sat with his sister. Suga and jhope were busy with BBQ.

“Nothing, I was just a side character. There was not much line for me” Jin complaint.

“Oppa” Jennie called Jungkook for his attention.
“Today's play was about red thread, the story was of a Japanese boy one day started to see red thread tie in his pinky finger, so he started the journey to find where this thread is connected, and then he found the love of his life.” Jennie got the attention of all the people on the table.

“Yes in Japan they believe it, they say its tie with the person you are destined with like this” jhope show picture of Jungkook and Jimin who were tied with red thread in the afternoon.

“Hope delete it now” Jimin tried to grab his phone but Jin stopped him “why delete it you look cute hope send it on my phone”.

“You just wait and see what I will do when it's your turn” Jimin give threaten to both his friends.

“Chinese people also believe that, but thread is on their leg not finger” suga interrupt. After putting his phone in side, jhope continue.

“There is also some tale which say people who don't get to be together in current life, so they tie their hands with red thread and commit double suicide, so they can be together when they are reborn” table got silence “what will they feel when they see each other?”

“That's deep” suga commented while taking food in his plate.

“I would rather not feel, I just got goosebumps hearing you, let's eat” Jin didn't want to continue this topic.

Jimin and Jungkook both looked at each other with their eyes lock, they both said
“warm”

“Sungjin” a voice shouted this name. That voice was holding so much pain, Jimin and Jungkook were feeling it.

After listing to jhope some memory which seem forgotten, but it feels like it should not be forgotten flashes in front of them.

“There are so many star's today in the sky” there was a couple seating on a park bench enjoying the night view while holding hands.

“Hyung, I saw a movie in that couple love each other so much they even die together and even meet after they are reborn again”wooyoung put his head on sungjin shoulder and continued,” so if we die and reborn will you find me ?”

“Yes, is that even a question” sungjin patted wooyoung hair with affection.

“Really you will? “ Wooyoung got up and wanted to confirm again. Sungjin held wooyoung face with his one hand and confirmed him again.

“Yes, I will find you even if I have to travel the world” wooyoung looked into sungjin eyes. There was no lie or even a hesitation, it was just love for him.

“So that's a promise ok” wooyoung showed his pinky finger to sungjin, who willingly hooked with his pinky finger and locked with the kiss on wooyoung lips.

“Yes, it is my promise”

“My promise” Jungkook mumbled.

“What promises oppa"Jennie asked. Jimin and Jungkook were thinking about a memory which they just saw. Jungkook coming back to reality and replied.

“Promise? Yes, I promise to drop Jimin home today”.

“O you can go, don't worry about me. Jin will drop me home. You know we are neighbors” Jennie thought Jungkook was worry about her.

“Ok, ok let's eat or food is gonna cold, I'm so hungry” Jin said.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

“Hyung today l saw weird dream”

“About what?” Jungkook asked jimin while parking the car at near Jimin apartment gate.

“In the dream I saw I was in a family where I had a dad, elder sister and niece i saw is grew up and had babies of hear own like I have a granddaughter too, when I woke up i kind of missed them and wanted to continue that dream, but I only have mom and my younger brother small family, what was that dream about ?” Jimin question.

“Are you saying you want to have kids and make your family big, hmmm if you want we can start” Jungkook teased Jimin and unbuckle seatbelt.

“I didn't mean that, Hyung, I just feel weird” Jimin explained and unbuckled his seatbelt.
“Thanks for dropping me home” Jimin said and grabbed his bag from the back seat.

“Can I get something more than a thanks” Jungkook said while coming close while looking at Jimin lips who just backed away as there were in car there was not much space soon Jimin back touched the car door.

“Hyung someone will see us” Jimin reason out but still closed his eyes to welcome Jungkook kiss on lips, but he felt it on his forehead and opened his eyes.

“Good night” after kissing Jimin, he buckled his seatbelt and started the car's engine.

“Good night” Jimin mumbled while getting off the car and going to the gate, but return again to the car at Jungkook side.

Jungkook saw and pulled the window glass down.

“What happened?” Jungkook's words were cut off with Jimin peck on his lips.

“Good night” after saying this, Jimin ran to his building.

Jungkook was spaced out for a second and then smiled at his mochi who ran away happily after stolen the kiss.

“Sungjin Hyung, what are you reading”
*mwah*
Sungjin looked at his boyfriend who just stolen the kiss from him. He was seating in his regular spot in their university camps, where not many people come.

“Hehe~ I have stolen the kiss from you”wooyoung said in a chirpy voice.

“That you call a kiss?, let me show you” He pulled wooyoung in his arms and started kissing him deeply, they never hand his deep kiss wooyoung pushed sungjin as he was not getting much oxygen to breathe, sungjin one hand was on his back of his neck and other one was on his waist pressing him down he was feeling hot all over his body.

“Hyung hyunmmm ah” sungjin gave love but near wooyoung lips.

“That's what you call a kiss” after saying, sungjin settled wooyoung beside him, looking at his boyfriend, now space out.

Jungkook smiled at the memory, which flash people he doesn't know but sees them in dreams.

He took out his phone and typed the name that he heard in dreams.

'Wooyoung' 'gun' 'suicide' but there was nothing on the search which can lead him.