* 11. Mochi kiss

Author note - English is not my first language so if there is any grammar mistake please do correct me.

My longest chapter till now on this book.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jimin walks in with jhope in the canteen for lunch when they see jin and jennie they go to their table to join them.

"When they got so close" after seeing Jin with jennie jhope asked jimin.

"They both are from drama clubs It's normal to get close and you know Jin loves to make friends " jimin replies.

They settle down themselves on the table. Jin and jennie went to buy their lunch as jimin was waiting for jungkook.

" Hey why are you sitting there get up the owner of this site has here" suga pull jhope who was sitting beside jimin.

"Why it's always me" jhope complaint.

"Because you always stay in the wrong place you right place is beside me" suga whispers in jhope ears as he was back hugging him after pulling him from the seat.

"Let's go what do you want to eat" suga take jhope with him to the food counter. Leaving jimin and jungkook on the table.

"Thanks for the breakfast" jungkook gave an empty container back to jimin.
"What do you wanna eat?" He ask

"I'm ok with anything" jungkook nodded and went to buy lunch from them... All came back with their lunch.

"Oppa try this pasta" Jennie pushed her plate to jungkook. He takes a bite of the pasta.

"So do you like it should i make this at home sometime"

"Yes it's good" jungkook tasted the pasta and held jimin hand under the table as he was sitting beside him started eating his lunch.

"Jimin are you ok" after hearing jhope all looked at jimin.

"Jimin why is your face so red and hot are you having a fever" jin touched jimin face with a worries as he was sitting in front of him.

"No.. I'm not.. I'm ok.. i forgot to apply sunscreen maybe because of that"with the blushing face he looked at jungkook he was the cause.. he was still holding his hand and acting normal.. jimin didn't try to pull his hand back as he liked the touch. But why was he the only one blushing jimin complaint in his heart

"What your club is doing for the college fair" suga asks jimin.

"We are doing puzzle games with dessert as a reward. What swimming club will be doing this year suga hyung"

"Dunk tank boys this senior are so mean they let all freshers become dunk boys" jhope reply before suga can answer.

"I will take my time out to play dunk tank boys" jin said while licking his lips... All looked at jin at how he was excited for the dunk game.

Jungkook was in the kitchen finding something to eat as he was feeling hungry in the middle of the night. He found instant noodles and cooked it.. he was about to eat when a memory flashed in front of him.

"You can't even cook instant noodles how did you live till now" sungjin said in a sarcastic tone and thought about his future meal with wooyoung.

"I wanted to cook something for you to eat but it was a failure so i got these instant noodles" wooyoung mumble with a sad pout. He holds sungjin hand with his "so do you like me now"

Sungjin takes his hand back "how do you still don't know" after saying sungjin knocked wooyoung forehead.

"Oh but i want to hear it from you" wooyoung demand.