* 2. cold beauty

Jimin wakes up jimin jimin PARK JIMIN WAKE UP

Jimin opened his eyes

" YES I'M AWAKE JHOPE STOP SHOUTING NOW.. Again that dream, why are they always blurry after waking up to why I feel so sad even though I don't remember what I saw"

*Sighed heavily letting his head drop*

Brrring brrring he takes his phone and sees notifications
" O sh*t i gonna be late for my first day of university JHOPE why you didn't wake me up" said jimin while getting ready as fast as he could.

"Listen b*tch I'm your roommate not your room maid and I try to wake you up but your sleeping ass doesn't want to wake up, you didn't even prepare breakfast for us so get ready fast.. so we can grab a bite from the canteen or want me to cook if you don't like this apartment ?" Jhope said with a sarcastic tone while standing on jimin bedroom door.

"Wow what a thoughtful friend i have" jimin said.

At University
"Why are you late it's our first day, you know we have to register to the club before the class starts" said Jin to his friends who are late on their first day.

In canteen

Jimin pov

"Jimin.. Jin you both have to come today at the swimming club to cheer me up for the selection" jhope said while taking a mouthful of fried rice in a spoon and started munching on it..

" Ok, i will come even if you didn't ask me to come.... haa I love to see boys in shorts, swimming clubs are heavenly, sexy skin everywhere to look at... Your president will be taking part right ?.. Said jin

" I think so, why are you asking for him are you interested in him ?... " Jhope said

"Who is not interested in that cold beauty he is hot and I like hot things.. what do you think jimin ?.. jin ask him...

"Hmmm.... I don't know about the people you are talking about.... You know I'm not much of a social person and i just came back from the States" i said and looked around in the canteen when my eyes stopped at one person I don't know why I seem to be unable to take my eyes off.. of that person... I don't know why I'm having deep pain in my heart... My inner self saying me just go to that person and hug him never let him go...

"What are you looking at ? " Said Jin " O cold beauty "

When that person was no longer in my sight, I seemed to come back to my surroundings I said " what cold beauty ? "

" The person from whom you were unable to take your eyes off that cold beauty... His name is jungkook.. Jeon jungkook... everyone wants him but he wants no one.. it's such a waste of his sexy body when no one can enjoy it hmmm...
I don't like to work hard i make people work hard for me so you can try.. . i don't wanna be in the race for him... Said Jin

"No no what are you saying I don't have thoughts like that" i said while completing my breakfast. So I can leave for my classes.