* 5 . Special lunch box

" Get on the bus faster we are not gonna wait for you people all day faster " said jungkook with an angry voice looking like a ticking bomb.

" What happened to jungkook hyung ...why is he so angry so early in the morning ? Did you eat his breakfast..." Jhope said with a giggle to suga while carrying a food parcels bag with jimin..

" I don't know ?.. he is like this from yesterday ... And i don't like to eat breakfast.. Ohh who is this.. the friend you talk about all the time ? cookie guy ?? .." suga asked them

" Yes hyung he is jimin my friend.. we brought the food.. where should I keep it " said jhope

Suga was staring at jimin then said " i don't know.. jimin go ask jungkook he will tell you.. and you come with me I need help" after saying he started walking and pulling jhope with him..

With nervousness Jimin goes near Jungkook... And called him " jungkook hyung i brought the food parcels where should I keep it ?" jimin came from behind.. so jungkook didn't see him, he replied while turning " why are you asking me, am i only one here "he wanted to say more but stopped when he saw jimin was the one who asked the question ...

" Good morning jungkook hyung.. i brought the food, i asked suga hyung but he said i should ask you.. " jimin said to jungkook.. his nervousness was eating him up..

*ahem* jungkook clears his voice " ah.. yes give it to me.. yes I'm the right person " jungkook takes bags from jimin...

" About yesterday.. I'm sorry I suddenly ran away... I was .. hmm i was.."

Cutting jimin talk in between jungkook said " it's okay you don't have to say sorry... I'm sorry for suddenly approaching you"

" No.. no hyung it's ok.. I'm ok if you're approaching me.. ahh no no that's not i mean.. ah i mean yes ah... *Taking out a lunch box from his bag* hyung if it's ok I made this for you.. as for running away yesterday without saying anything.." jimin gave out the lunch box... now biting the lips because of the nervousness...

Jungkook takes the lunch box and touches his lips with his fingers... Jimin's eyes go big as Jungkook touches his lips...

" Don't bite they are gonna bleed.. thanks for the food.. see you soon"...
Jungkook said on which jimin nodded this head in yes..

In the bus

Jungkook pov

I was looking at the lunch box which jimin has given me.. there was a note on the box " i don't know what you like so if you don't like it please don't eat ".. it was a two layer box.. i opened it to eat.. in the lunch box there was egg roll, kimbap, dumpling and choco chips cookies...

" Hey why do you have cookies in your parcel and we don't? And your dumpling shape is different too what got is a normal one.. even you gotten fruits !! Wow what a practicality !!! You don't like sweet things right give it to me " suga said while taking his hand near the cookie which i slapped with my hand...

" It's my and who said i don't like sweet things.. these are all my go eat your food which you got ".. waving my hand to *shhoo* him away... And Smiling at the extra things i got from jimin...

After i came back from the trip...

Now standing at the gate of the jimin department.. when I saw him getting near the gate while saying goodbye to his friends...

I was about to go near him * BANG * a loud voice sounded like an explosive came and i saw jimin sit down put his head between his knees and close his ears with his hand...
while shivering in fear.. seeing this i ran to him...

Why is he shivering so much ?... I try to call him " jimin... Jimin are you ok jimin" why he is not responding i embrace him " jimin look at me... Jimin it's okay.. look at me .. it's ok... Look at me jimin" I said while cupping his face... He held me and faced me.. he was calming down...

" What happened to you ? " I said still holding him and trying to make him stand.. we go to the medical room..

" It's nothing hyung, don't worry " jimin said to me..

" What nothing.. you have a habit of sitting like this in the middle of the road and shivers in fear ? " I said while trying to control my voice as I don't want him to get scared by me...

" Hmmm... I get a panic attack if I hear a voice like an explosive or a gun.. it doesn't happen if I know beforehand... But if it's suddenly... I have a panic attack... Jimin said

I looked at him and started to pull him towards the parking lot...

" Hyung we're are you taking me " jimin asked...

I turned around and said " we are going to the hospital, why do you get panic attacks like this.. all things are right at your home or in your life.. do you need help ? " I said as I was getting worried.

" Hyung we don't have to go to hospital as my parents had done that when I started getting these attacks.. and even Dr. I don't know the reason...

i have loving parents, a lovely family, good friends, and a nice childhood...

No one knows why I get these panic attacks as nothing bad happened to me which can trigger this type of illness " jimin said to me in a calming video to explain himself to me..

Jungkook pov ended

In the jungkook car

" Sorry for troubling you today and thanks for dropping me home hyung" jimin said will look at jungkook who was driving the car.

" We never properly introduce ourselves right...
Hi my name is Jeon jungkook in my third year of business administration , i have two younger sister, she studies at the same University, her name is Jenni, I'm president of swimming club and I'm from Busan " jungkook said and waited for jimin to reply

Jimin said " hello hyung.. my name is park jimin in first year economic, i have a younger brother he is 10 years old, his name is sungwoon, I'm a member of the cooking club and I'm from Busan to"

" I live with my sister as my parents stay out of the country for work" jungkook said

" I live in a shared apartment with my friend jhope, after my dad died, my mom shifted to the states and started a restaurant there.. my brother stayed with my mom " jimin said...

"Hmm i love to eat Korean food " jungkook said

" I love to make korean food " jimin said

" I like beaches and rivers " said jungkook and stopped the car on the red light of signal

" I like beaches and rivers to" jimin said with the smile.

While looking at the smiley face of jimin jungkook said" I'm still single "

On this word's jimin eyes got big... while stuttering he said " i... I. I'm single too.."

Jungkook smile at him and started the car... They reached jimin home..

" Thanks one again for dropping me home " jimin said to jungkook while getting out of the car..

" Wait " jungkook stopped jimin and gave his phone to jimin, who was looking at the phone " give me your number" jungkook said..

Jimin takes his phone and types his number and gives it back.. jungkook grabs the phone and dail it...

" That's my number save it... Good night have sweet dreams" jungkook said to jimin and started his car to go home ....