* 7 love at first sight

( I add a little love story to the past lovers as in series they didn't show for what reason or how they fall in love)

Past

Wooyoung pov

"Hey are you a man Why is your hand so soft and face this pretty..let me touch you more... let me see your body "

Some stranger surrounded me and started touching me.. he looked drunk..
My group study ended late.. and there was no bus so I took the train I was on my way from the station to my home.. I met this drunk on my way back... There is no one i can ask help from...

" Sir please let me go... I'm getting late my mom will be worried about me" i said without showing any fear..

" Yes Yes you should go home let me take you to my home " that guy said and started pulling me and taking me with him...

I got scared and started to free myself while shouting " aajusshi let me go.. let me go HELP.. HELP somebody.. let me go..." I try my best but he was strong..
Suddenly someone came between and freed me and pushed this dunker away... He fell down..

" He doesn't want to go with you.. don't you understand his language?" He turned to me and said "go"

That drunk guy picked up the brick and was about to hit this person who helped me... Quickly i pulled him to me and that drunk missed the hit.. now we were face to face i saw his face ' wow he's so handsome' i said to myself..

" I don't think he can understand the language" he said while taking his bag and watch and giving it to me

" Hold this for me" he said and started to fight with that drunk.. That drunk started running away after some kick and punch from this person.. who is he ? He was looking so hot while fighting... I'm feeling like the main lead of drama...

My heartbeat is so fast.. is this what they said love at first sight?... He came near me and pulled out his hand.. I looked in this eyes and then to his hand and slowly put my hand in his hand...
He made a *wtf* face ? did I do something wrong... Is this not the time after this type of scene main leads hold each hand in drama?

I looked at him in confusion...
"My bag and watch i want it back !!" He said... 'OOOOO GOD THIS IS EMBARRASSING '
I screamed in my mind... Stupid wooyoung !!

" Yes Yes thanks for the help may i know your name ?... Can we be friends? " I said as he started walking after taking his things.

" I don't want to" after saying that he left..

I watched him go.. i was about to go on my way when I saw paper on the road i picked it up.. it was a fee receipt.... Oohhhh it's our university name on it so we go to the same University.. why I never saw him there.. not an issue... I will find you.. my future boyfriend sungjinssi...

After a couple of days...

" Have you not tried.. why do you keep following me... I told you many times i don't want to be your friend"Sungjin said..

" He leaves him alone don't you know his dad is a gangster " my friends said and pulled him a little far from sungjin who was now continuing to read his book.

" So what ? he is not a gangster his dad is... And I'm interested in him not his dad !..." I said to my friend and again went near sungjin and sat beside him " what are you reading hyung this book looks so thick.. what language is it " i said while trying to befriend him...

" What do you want ? You know me right? So don't come near me.. said sungjin...

" Yes I know about you but i want to know more like what you like, what you don't like, what you do in your free time, don't you have a lover if not can i become your boyfriend? I like you hyung !!!

Sungjin forgot what he was reading and looked at wooyoung .. his face got all red...

"Ooohhhooo look who is here i thought you people must be planning the wedding or something.. how was the car ride.. i wanted to ask for some other ride but the way to walk i don't think you got one" jin said as he sat beside jimin in the classroom..

" Shhhuu.. what are you saying jin.. your becoming a pervert.. we're my innocent friend jin" jimin said..

Jin rolled his eyes" whatever!!"

Jimin pov

It's been a couple of days, jungkook hyung started to pick me up in the morning for university and dropped me home at night... I was having a good time with him.. like today we were sharing our childhood memories.. while eating our breakfast..

" My grandmother raised me my grandfather was a very strict person he didn't like my mom as my dad and mom became teenage parents.. and they were still in college when I was born, they say I look like my grandfather he was a foreigner...
Do i look like a foreigner ?"
Jungkook while sliding his face left and right...
" Yes and I like it hyung you have a birthmark on you temple? I have to... See...
Old people say birthmarks are our past lifemarks, i don't know what I had done to get this..

My brother watched one movie and said the reason for my birthmark is that i must have shot myself and die"....

dad I love you, i love my family, i can miss you all but I don't wanna miss him he is my soul and without my soul i don't need this body i love you hyung " BANG

I dropped my chopsticks... As again this scene... This are the people i see in my dreams my tears started welling up in my eyes..
I was having this sudden sadness.. and was getting hard to breathe.. jungkook embrace me from behind..

" It's ok don't think about anything.. it's ok " junkook said i turn around and hug him and started crying u don't know way... But this sadness as I lost someone imported to me is not going...