Authors Note

Hello and welcome to my ONC entry this year! Thank you for stopping by and good luck to anyone who is entering this year. 

These are prompts I will be using:

33. They had their arrow aimed at their target's back, a perfect shot despite the crowded ballroom. Taking a deep, steadying breath, they pulled the bowstring taut and prepared to let the arrow fly. But then their target turned and looked directly at them, finding them in the eaves as if they'd known they were there all along. The target winked.

35. Some things trigger hazy visuals to appear in front of your eyes. Slowly you discover they are glimpses of your past life where you were murdered in cold blood and you get the taste of betrayal every time.

39. On a blind date with a complete mismatch, you're increasingly uncomfortable but too polite to leave. Then an attractive stranger comes over and gives you an out.

51. The problem with red flags is that I'm attracted to them.

56. You are on a typical awkward elevator ride with a group of other people, and suddenly someone says "so, I bet you are wondering why I've gathered you here" before hitting the emergency stop button.

75. You have a family heirloom, it's been passed way long before anyone can remember. You inherited this object and discover its secret. This secret will twist your life and change it forever.

--

There will be bold words throughout and they are to mark each milestone. So, a bolded word will appear at the 2k, 8k and 20k word mark. 

--

These events, place names, etc are fictional. This is my original work and is protected by the copyright laws. No parts of this may be reproduced without the author's permission. Original novel on Wattpad (W A T T P A D)