Chapter 3 • Friends!

-Short chapter 🤷🏽‍♀️-

It was now lunchtime and people were running down the hall, talking to their friends, or just on the phone texting people. Sonic wasn't one of them though, he was walking down the hall not wanting to go into the lunchroom and deal with new drama but at least he made a new friend- Tails was walking beside Sonic while telling him some stuff about the school that include some of the students inside this very school.

"- But there is also this group where it has the baddest kids in this school, and nobody has ever dared to try and befriend them cause of their rudeness, which I hate." That made Sonic wonder, I wonder what they look like, and why they're so mean but sonic cut that thought off once they appeared in the cafeteria. Everyone was at their own tables talking about their own stuff and gossiping about the people around them. This made sonic feel uneasy, What if me and Tails have to sit by ourselves? that would be so humiliating for it only being the first day of school.

"Sonic!" Tails waved a hand in front of sonics face which caught sonic and his thoughts off guard and made them disappear quickly, "Yes? sorry I was just thinking about something". "You sure were, now c'mon I have some other friends for you to meet". That made all of sonic's overthinking thoughts calm down once he heard that. Tails guided Sonic towards the other tables and saw a red echidna, pink hedgehog, purple cat, silver hedgehog, and many others but he didn't want to look creepy staring their souls out so he just looked away and sat down next to his only friend- for now.

"Hey guys! I'm sure you heard of the new student right? well, here he is" Tails said while signaling toward sonic who- just smiled awkwardly and waved. A pink hedgehog stared at sonic in awe while blushing and jumped up while placing a hand on her chest "Well sonic, my name is Amy! and I'll love to be your friend~" That made Sonic very uncomfortable but he didn't want to make a big fuss over it so he just nodded while smiling. Tails guessed that sonic didn't feel comfortable talking to strangers so he decided to help a friend out.

"Ok Sonic since you don't know them that then Im going to introduce you to them." Tails pointed toward the silver hedgehog who smiled and said "Hello!" "That's silver".

This continued on till sonic started dosing off from the number of names being given to him. But after his daze was over all he remembered hearing was the names Silver, Knuckles, Blaze, Cream, Amy, Tikal, and Cosmo. He knew their appearances kinda well so there wasn't really no problem. But he was thankful for having a big friend group, Speaking of a friend group- he wanted to know more about the other groups, especially a certain group Tails had mentioned earlier.

"Tails, you mentioned that there was a certain friend group that had the baddest kids in it, can you tell me more about it? Im curious now" Tails turned his attention towards the cobalt blue hedgehog and sighed. "That's a long story but I guess we have time for it, plus I can tell you about the other groups while talking" Sonic nodded and started to eat his lunch (did I forget to mention the food?). But before he allowed Tails to talk he turned his attention to the others- including Tails.

"Just tell me the important stuff now, I don't feel like hearing everything saying as I'm very tired now and I'll probably doze off in the middle of it" The others just chuckled and giggled while nodding and turned their attention toward the 2 tailed fox who started to talk.

------ cliffhanger😹 --------