Chapter 10 • End

----♡----

It was the day before prom, everywhere you go you can hear the sounds of students talking about who they're voting for and what they're wearing to prom. Among those people were Sonic's friends, or Tails, Blaze, and Silver to be exact. They were all talking to each other since they skipped school today to get ready early.  

"do I have to?" Sonic groaned out while being dragged by Silver "yes you do! you want to impress people and win prom queen right?" Silver said excitedly while walking off to a store. "Did you just say- prom QUEEN!?" sonic blurted out in shock, "yes- we all know who is 100% winning prom king so-" "And also because it won't make sense if you win prom king wearing a dress!" Tails exclaimed, "Wait- Dress?- woah!" Sonic was finally let go from the silver hedgehog's grip and almost tripped. "Could've at least warned me" Sonic mumbled.

"Hmm" Blaze hummed while looking around for a dress for her to wear tomorrow. Sonic walked in front of the group while shrugging and nervously smiling. "Sooo, why do you guys want me to get prom queen so much anyway?" Sonic asked while crossing his arms. "Ugh" Blaze groaned under her breath, "Do you know who's most likely going to win prom king?" Sonic scratched the back of his quills while saying "shadow?" "yes! that would be perfect for the best couple of the year" Sonic soon realized what they were talking about "WAIT!-" before he could say anything all his friends were scattered around the shop finding clothes for themselves.

Beep! 

Sonic took out his phone and opened it to read the text message he had gotten from Tails.

Buddy ⭐️

B: blaze told me to tell you that you better find a dress 

Read 2:43 pm 

----

"Ugh"  Sonic placed his phone back in his pocket while looking at the suit section. He sighed while looking at all the amazing he COULD'VE worn if it wasn't for his friends wanting him to win prom queen. 

"Hello!" Sonic jumped at the sudden voice, he turned around to face a hedgehog with brown fur and yellow eyes. "oh sorry you just scared me" Sonic replied while laughing nervously, "it's fine, do you need any help?" asked the hedgehog. "uhm yes you see- my friends want me to wear a dress but I want to wear a suit to this prom that's tomorrow so I was wondering if you could help" Sonic replied while looking at the ground. "I sure can! follow me" the brown hedgehog ran away with Sonic following after.

They soon entered a separate room with a bunch of pretty dresses and skirts. "Hey I know I said skirts as well but- woah" Sonic gasped from the outfit in front of him. 

It had a suit inside of a jacket that was attached to a belt that connected to a skirt that led to the floor.

" I'll take it! " Sonic practically blurted out. "Oh! well, we have other colors if you wanna see" the brown hedgehog answered while placing the dress on the hanger in case. "Do you have blue or green?" "Let me check," she said while running to the back.

..

The brown hedgehog came back with the same dresses except one of them was all blue and the other was white but with a green jewel inside of the belt. "These are all we have" she sighed out "I want the white one with the jewel, how much?" Sonic asked while taking out his wallet. "uhm" she placed the blue one down and looked at the tag of the white one, "50 rings" Sonic started to frown at the price before a smile was placed back on his face from the sudden change of events. "but if you want I could give you a 50% discount and then it would only be 25 rings" "yes!!" Sonic yelled out while jumping up and down.