Chapter 6 • Advice

short...again :(

School was now over, and Sonic was walking out of class while texting some of his friends on his phone and his mom, Aleena. Sonic noticed his friend group and ran to them quickly wanting to ask them about something because of what had happened just 20 minutes ago. A blue hedgehog appeared in front of the group with a confused look on his face, Amy was the first to ask "Sonnikku what's wrong?" that name made Sonic uncomfortable "first, Amy please never call me that again. Second, I need help" sonic said while putting his phone in his back pocket. "With?" Tails asked "Um....are you guys able to stay out late? because I wanna hang out while you guys while I say this" Sonic stared at the ground for a moment before looking back at his friends who were now on their phone texting and asking their parents to let them stay out longer. Everyone soon said they could and Sonic smiled while ushering them to follow him.

-----

The group soon appeared in an empty park because people were at home or after school. Silver used his telekinesis to lift himself up in the air while laying on his stomach facing Sonic, The girls just sat on the benches and swings while the rest of the guys sat on the leftover benches and on the ground. This made Sonic tear up a little just imaging this as his little "therapy group" and as if on cue Silver saw a tear fall down sonics face "what's wrong?" silver asked and Sonic turned toward silver and smiled "nothing, just imaging you guys as my therapist" that made everyone laugh- including Sonic. After a while, Sonic cleared his throat while looking at the sky "So, I wanted to tell you, guys, about something that happened in my 4th period. That interested everyone so all eyes were on Sonic now which caused him to feel a little uneasy- even if they're his friends. "at the end of class, I was just walking out right? well someone tapped me on the shoulder and gave me their number-" Everyone started to squeal and shout " WHO!? " that made Sonic's ears go down a little since he's sensitive to loud noises, he put his hands in front of his face while frowning "It was one of the kids in the bad group" everyone went dead silent once Sonic said that but Blaze was curious "which one?" Sonic started to sweat while mumbling "Shadow.." Everyone's ears perked up trying to hear what sonic said but none of them got it and Sonic just sighed while answering them again "It was Shadow".

The group was shocked at that answer but sonic tried to ignore it. "So I needed you guys' help on what to do.." "Why do you need our help? just say no and not talk to him nor use his number" Amy said while crossing her arms on her chest "yeah that is true Sonic," Cosmo said while looking at sonic suspiciously. Sonic scooted away a little for this in case the screaming was too much for him. Sonic took 2 deep breaths and talked "because I think..."  Everyone looked at sonic waiting for his next words, especially Amy. Sonic sat with his legs out and laying his hands on the ground holding himself up, "before I say this, I know you guys said that he's a player so I shouldn't really feel-" Cosmo and Tails cut sonic off saying the same thing in sync "you like him dont you?" Sonic looked toward the grass a frown plastering his face while nodding slowly "I think I do.." Tikal sighed "Look Sonic, I know this might be hard but you can't fall for him- he's a player for crying out loud! and my heart would break if I heard you say you got played by him" "I know, but can I at least try? please guys?" sonic said pleading to his friends before they all let out a sigh/groan. "Fine but if-" Silver cut Knuckles off "Only one try! if he breaks your heart then you can't talk to him again, it's for your own good" Sonic stood up while hugging Silver and then yelled at the others " GROUP HUG!! " All of his friends pushed him back on the ground hugging him tightly.

"Oww, haha" Sonic smiled and thanked chaos for this friend group.

----❤︎----

if you guessed that I have Authors block then your right! Im sorry for these short chapters and I promise I'll try to make the next one longer. I love you guys so much and Im going to make a new book now! :)