10 - DESIRE

The clock struck midnight as I emerged from the pulsating heartbeat of the club, flanked by two guards who stood sentry at the front of my car. I settled into the plush leather seat, buckled up and signaled to my driver to take me back to my hotel.

Leaning my head back against the car headrest, I closed my eyes, allowing the events of the evening to wash over me like a tidal wave. My hand rested on my thigh, fingers tapping idly against the fabric of my pants as I lost myself in thought.

My mind drifted back to her—the intoxicating temptress who had captivated me with her every move. I could still taste the sweet vanilla of her lips, feel the silkiness of her skin against mine. The memory of her body pressed against mine sent a shiver down my spine, igniting a fire of desire that burned hot and relentless within me.

The desire to tear off her dress and ravage her until she quivered with pleasure consumed me like a raging inferno. But I resisted, not out of incapacity, but rather a deeper longing—to hear her voice, that euphonious melody, as she screamed my name in ecstasy, her cries unobstructed by the pounding music of my club.

Damn it! My cock throbbed painfully against the fabric of my pants, straining against the confines as if seeking release. The intensity of my arousal was staggering, a primal urge that threatened to overwhelm my senses.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat, cursing under my breath as I struggled to contain the raging storm of desire that raged within me. With every beat of my heart, the ache between my legs grew more insistent, a relentless reminder of the woman who had ignited the flames of passion within me like no other.

The image of her beneath me, whimpering and begging for release, filled my mind with an intensity that left me breathless. I could almost feel the heat of her body beneath mine, hear the desperation in her voice as she pleaded for more.

A sudden twitch in my pants snapped me back to reality, the physical manifestation of my overwhelming desire. My cock throbbed painfully, straining against the fabric of my pants as if yearning to be unleashed.

But before I could dwell on the intoxicating fantasy any longer, the screeching sound of tires broke through my reverie, jolting me back to the present. The abrupt stop of the car brought me back to my senses, the momentary distraction serving as a stark reminder of the world outside the confines of my desires.

With a deep breath, I pushed aside the heady rush of lust that threatened to consume me, steeling myself for whatever awaited me beyond the confines of the car.

Stefano stood waiting for me at the car park, his arms crossed in a gesture of impatience or concern—I couldn't quite discern which. We had grown up together, trained side by side, and he was more than just a friend; he was like a brother to me.

Skilled, adept in combat, and possessing a sharp intellect, Stefano was the ideal candidate to lead my training team. His loyalty and dedication were unwavering, and I trusted him implicitly with the responsibility.

As one of the guards opened the door for me, I stepped out of the car, swiftly adjusting my pants to conceal any trace of the arousal that still lingered within me. The last thing I needed was for anyone to catch a glimpse of my lingering excitement.

My gaze swept over to the second SUV, where Cortez emerged, a cigarette dangling casually from his lips as he made his way over to me.

As I approached, Stefano's expression softened slightly, a silent acknowledgment passing between us.

"How did it go?" Stefano inquired as we made our way into the building.

"Good," I replied tersely, offering no further elaboration as we passed through the glass doors.