My past and payakan

Neteyam has been making sure I eat and I get enough sleep to get me through the day. I've been slowly getting better and neteyam has been listening to me vent whenever tsireya wasn't there. He's learned a lot about me but I still haven't mentioned to him what happened to me with ewrfoní. I think it's time that I should tell him about ewrfoní. We are playing around in the ocean and I think it's the most I've laughed since me and roxto were something. We eventually sat in some shade and were laying in some grass under trees. "Neteyam can I tell you something. But you can't tell anyone about this and I mean no one" Antiri says when she sits up. "Yeah you can tell me I won't tell anyone" neteyam tells Antiri while sitting up to. "Promise me please no matter how bad it is" Antiri tells neteyam while looking at him with pleading eyes. "Yeah I promise" neteyam tells us while he faces us. We take a deep breathe and begin to tell the story of our hated ex lover ewrfoní. "So I had a boyfriend before roxto his name was ewrfoní it was the same love I felt with roxto for a couple months. For a while he was trying to get into my pants but I wouldn't let him cause I wasn't ready. He would get so angry and would call me a pussy cause I was scared. Sometimes he would embarrass me infront of his friends. He started cheating on me behind my back just like roxto. I would catch him cheating on me and he would threaten me if I left him. We would have a lot of arguments which would get to the point where he would start hitting me or throwing things at me. I would have a bruise somewhere and I would quickly cover it up. I didn't want my parents to worry so I choose to fight this battle on my own. But soon tsireya found out what's been happening and told aonung. And he did not take that okay. Me and ewrfoní were sitting on that rock over there and aonung attacked him. I was so scared I didn't want aonung to get hurt because I know ewrfoní had more warrior training than aonung. But surprisingly aonung fought like I've never seen him fight before. Aonung got up and grabbed my hand and took me away a from him. I could hear ewrfoní cussing me out and telling me to go back. I told him that we were done. Ofcourse my parents found out because aonung had some bruises and cuts so my parents decided to ban ewrfoní and his family from our clan. He haunted me for so many nights of my life I wouldn't eat at all and I wouldn't sleep at all. I almost died because of how long I was starving myself and not sleeping. My mom had to cure me and made sure I slept and ate like how you are right now." We have tears going down our face remembering our horrid past with this Navi. Neteyam immediately pulls me into a tight hug and holds me tight. "I'm so sorry Antiri you went through all of that. You didn't deserve any of it." A few tears fall from his eyes. I look up at him and I love my hand to wipe his tears away. I leave my hand on his cheek and I get this urge to kiss him but I can't. He smiles at me which causes my pain to go away. That smile is causing me to feel something that energy between us two. We started leaning in closer to each other. Our faces have never been so close before but before it could go any further we head some bickering. We get up and be wipes my face and gives me that same smile again which causes me to smile. We go towards the fighting and we see kiri lo'ak roxto and one of their friends. "You heard what they said leave them alone" neteyam says while pushing him away from them. Aonung holds his hand up away. "Big brother coming to save the day" roxto says teasingly. I roll my eyes and go to kiri to make sure she's ok. "Let's go" neteyam tells us and we start to walk. "That whole family are a bunch of freaks" aonung says. Lo'ak turns around and walk towards them. "Lo'ak" neteyam raises his voice a bit which was kinda attractive to seem his act so protective. "I got this bro" lo'ak reassures neteyam. He rolls his eyes and walks towards them a bit. "Yeah my hand is different but it can do something cool... first you want to ball it up like this real tight and then you" lo'ak punches aonung which causes me to cover my mouth. "It's called a punch bitch" lo'ak says. They all start fighting and neteyam ends up joining in. I'm worried not for my brother but for neteyam. He tosses roxto off of his brother. "Did you tap that yes neteyam see you've been with her a lot trust me it's worth it." Roxto says while looking me up and down. I gross out and tear up a little what happened to the roxto I knew and loved. "You bitch" neteyams says and charges at him tackling him to the ground beating him up.