Eywa

I see a sky person with blue marks on him. We take our the two men that were with him. "Spider" lo'ak says while hugging him. "Who's this chick" the kid questions. " she has a name and she my girlfriend Antiri" neteyam says in a defensive tone. "I'm assuming to your spider" Antiri says which receives a nod from him. We start to walk foward which I see one of the fake Navi come out of nowhere and starts shooting at us. I panic not knowing what to do. We hid behind a corner as more people started to shoot at us. "The pool let's go" spider says and him and lo'ak jump into the water as neteyam gives them and shoots back. "We have no choice" neteyam says. "NO YOUR GONNA GET SHOT ANOTHER WAY" I yell with panic in my voice. He nods and we look around and I see a door a few inches away from us. I point to the door and he nods. We hear foot steps starting to approach us. We bolt to the door and we make it in safely. I look out the window and I see lo'ak dragging spider to the rock with tsireya but I don't see kiri or Tuk with her. I see blood following them. The banging on the door makes me turn my head and my and neteyam run towards the broken window that we can go through and land in the water. We jump through but something yanks me back. Neteyam gets through and I feel someone grab my queue which causes me to yelp in pain. I'm going to die today at least neteyam will be with his family. I hear neteyam screaming for me and telling them to let me go. I can see him being dragged to the rock by jake. They are all gathered around spider I even see my mother there seeing if she can help. Kiri is crying while holding his hand. "Hey princess" a shiver runs down my spine and I recognize that voice it's ewfroní. "Let me go" Antiri hisses at him. He ignores her and hand cuffs her to the moon pool. "Missed me" he laughs and walks away. I see that cornel guy that killed me in my vision eywa showed me. I can feel neteyams panic and anxiety. "What do we have here" he says and grabs onto my face. "Sir here you have a prize possession to the metkayani clan. Daughter of the chief. The fasted swimmer. Best singer. The prettiest on the island." He says while licking his lips. "Think we can lure jake in with her." He asks ewfroní in choppy Navi. " yeah his son seems to be obsessed with her" ewfroní laughs. "Good we get his soon we get Jake" the cornel jokes. "Bring her boys" he says while walking to the top. Ewfroní gets me off the railing and handcuffs my hands together. "Come on baby your mine again. He pulls my queue which causes me to throw my head back. He takes this chance and kisses me. I push him away and the other fake Navi laugh. "Just you wait bitch" he tells me. I'm taken to a higher place so that Jake could see me. "Same deal as before jake hate to see another clans daughters blood on your hands" he says while holding onto his neck." "If you don't save him this fine lady will belong to my new partner in crime ewfroní seems they have history hate for her to live it all over again" he jokes and ewfroní grabs my ass the puts an arm around me. I can sense anger in neteyam and I can see tear stains on his face. It's eclipse and I see Jake heading back and neytiri went back on her ikran. I look to the moon pool and I now see kiri and Tuk hand cuffed to another moon pool. "I have a shot on him" one of the fake Navi say. "Not yet" he says. I hear a grunt behind me and I see ewfroní with an arrow sticking out of his chest. He lays lifeless on the ground next to me. I turn around and I see neteyam with a bow in his hand and he takes out the other guy with me. I've never been so happier to see the love of my life till now. He rushes over and take the handcuffs off me. I start bawling my eyes out glad we're both okay. He grabs my face making me face him. "Are you okay did he hurt you" neteyam asks worried. "I'm okay thank you so much" Antiri tells neteyam. He kisses her and brings her in closer. We start to hear grunts and fighting. I see that Tuk is behind neytiri and jake is putting his gun down. I see spider again hiding and neytiri yanks him. "You really want him dead" she says. "Go ahead I don't care he's not even my son" the cornel says. Neytiri hisses and acts like she's about to end spiders life. "No" the cornel yells. He lets go of kiri she runs over to her mom. "I will be back sully I won't end you first I will kill every single person you love and leave you for last" he says with poison in his tongue. "Let's finish this then" he says and charges at the cornel. They start to fight and neytiri tries to give kiri Tuk but Tuk is suddenly swept away with the current. Neytiri dives in for Tuk and spider take kiri with him. "I have to go help tuk" Antiri says and starts to make her way to the home they went through. "We stay together" neteyam says. "Go help spider and kiri I'll be back I promise" Antiri says and dives into the hole. Neteyam has no hesitation and goes after her. She's finally able to catch up to neytiri and shortly after neteyam is there too. "Neteyam" neytiri says and brings her oldest into a hug. I try to open the door but the current is too strong and is keeping me from pulling it any further to fit any of us in. I look around trying to find another way but it's useless. The anger level starts to rise. I panic since I can hold my breathe for hours but the sullys can't. Soon the water starts to light up with fishes we see kiri come up. "Kiri" neytiri says with relief. He mom take this it will help you breathe" kiri says while putting the creature on her back. "Follow me" she says and they take a big deep breathe. I grab onto neteyam and he grabs everyone else's hands since I'm a fast swimmer. I get us out quickly and I see spider swimming off with the cornel in his hands. We get to the surface and see lo'ak with Jake. "Ma jake" neytiri says rushing to him while taking the creature off. We sit ontop of Payaknas fin. Me and neteyam hold each other closely. He kisses the top of my head as I rest my head into his chest. I'm happy we go the ending where we all make it out alive. Spider soon returns and looks really weak. As soon as he gets on payakan he passes out. I see that he's still bleeding but from a new wound. It looks like he was stabbed in the lower stomach. "SPIDER" kiri screams and runs to him. Payakan take us to the beach as close as he could get without beaching himself. Jake takes spider off and lays him down. "Can you call your mother" jake says and I agree. My mom is over here within minutes. She starts to work on the young boy but is unable to heal him. He holds onto kiris hand but soon falls to the ground her he joins eywa. The screams from kiri brought us all pain. Neteyam sunk to the ground and I followed him bringing him into a tight hug letting him cry into my chest. I didn't know the kid personally but I can tell he meant a lot to the sullys. "We can have the burial tomorrow" ronal states. "Let's go Antiri and tsireya" she says. " can we stay here for a little" Antiri pleads. Ronald nods and walks of glad her children are not the ones with eywa. We all stay there for about an hour. Me and neteyam are the first to leave to the hut. We lay on his mat and he's the little spoon this time with his head on my chest. I feel at peace for once glad both me and neteyam are ok.

It's the next day and I'm painting neteyam. I paint a line going down from his face to his stomach. In the middle he has me place my handprint there. He starts to mess around and places each of his hand prints on my thighs. I laugh and roll my eyes. "Son are you ready" jake asks which causes our laughing to stop and remembering what's happening. Antiri cleans off their hands and they stand up. She can sense neteyams pain. She pulls him into a hug and has to tippy toe due to neteyam being taller than her. "He will be with our ancestors if this works. I've never seen it be done before but I have hope he will lay at peace with them" Antiri says while tightening her hug around neteyam. She feels his tears on her skin and soon he nods. He lifts his head up and Antiri lifts her hands up to his face. She wipes his tears away and smiles. He grabs one of her hands and smiles back. "I love you so much" neteyam tells about. "I love you too ma teyam" Antiri says before she kisses him. She pulls away and grabs his hand. "You ready" she tells him. He nods and the walk they walk so he can get on an ilu. "I'll be with my sister" Antiri tells him as he gets in the water. "Please come with me"he says with a crack in is voice. Antiri nods and neteyam helps her into the water. She sits behind them and they make their way to his family that have spider in a basket already. Neteyam looks in the basket and quickly looks away. Antiri squeezes hus arm and lays her head against him. "It's going to be ok teyam" Antiri says and lays a kiss on his back. Soon the ceremony starts, neytiri and jake get off their ilus and take spider out of the basket. I don't know what it is but I get a feeling to look back. Antiri looks back and sees roxto staring at her with pain in his eyes. He faintly smiles and signs I miss you. It hurts a little but I just turn back around and wrap my arms around neteyam. Jake and neytiri go under and bring spider closer to the tree. We all get off our ilu and go under to see them place spider and is soon taken under. I wrap my arm around neteyam and I look over and see lo'ak crying and reaching his hand out to spider.