Star and Sage

[On the same day, at night]

After a few hours night arrives, and Y/n proceeds to create a camp for himself and his new guest.

After the fight, Hoshiko, the oni girl was knocked out. The redhead then took her to a safer place further away. With his crafting magic it's easy to create a cozy camp for them,

The camp is entitled to everything, bonfire, large tents, food and even a bathroom...

At the moment Y/n relaxes in front of the fire, he roasts a meat that he hunted a few minutes ago while he thinks about what he will do from now on.

'And to think that something that didn't just want to kill me would come out of those portals, let alone someone as strong as that Girl. Hoshiko... I hope she doesn't try to attack me as soon as she wakes up-'

With his heightened senses Y/n can easily hear noises coming from the tent where Hoshiko slept.

Some groans and some fabric moving sounds.

And then he sees the Girl coming out of her tent,

Her face still scrunched up and her hair tousled. Her clothes are still all destroyed since Y/n didn't change them... for obvious reasons.

She looks around and looks at the sky seeing that it's night,

She then blinks cutely, probably confused. She then notices the fire, and when she notices Y/n the girl freezes for a second, until she smiles and goes to him.

"Heya Red Boyo, What are you baking there?" The Girl then goes to the boy and sits next to him, also in front of the fire.

Her speech surprises the boy, drawing a small chuckle from him.

"Hello to you too, Hoshiko right?" Y/n responds smiling gently, already noticing that she doesn't seem to want to fight anymore.

The Girl Nods,

"Well Hoshiko, I'm cooking some hares that I caught earlier, they'll be ready to eat in a little while."

After a few seconds of silence, Y/n starts talking.

"So Hoshiko, if you don't mind I'd like to know how exactly you ended up here in my world." He says getting straight to the point.

The girl is silent for a few seconds. But then it also goes to the point.

"I honest earlier, I really just saw a portal and entered it. Nothing more, nothing less." She frowns as she look into the fire. Her features become annoyed.

Y/n notices her irritation, and gets up.

He then removes the food from the fire, then goes to Hoshiko and hands it over.

Her face lights up again at the sight of the food.

'Pfft, cute'

"Thanks!" She replies already biting the hare leg, not even caring how hot it is.

The redhead then resumes the conversation.

"Well, now it doesn't matter how you got here. I think your motives to why you came here are already clear. But now that you've fought me, and i won. What will you do?"

Y/n now makes a point of looking deep into the Oni's eyes. Her amber eyes light up with the fire, and together with her scarlet skin and black hair, they form an incredible scene.

The Oni's eyes widen as if she remembered something important.

"Oh yeah, Either I follow my family's tradition or I'll just follow you i guess."