God-Slave

[On the streets of Kuo Kuana]

The city's main street in the middle of the morning is already full of life.

Faunus sells the most diverse merchandise, and others just talk and enjoy the day which seems to have a very good atmosphere.

And slowly past them, a young man passes. Drawing attention due to its appearance, a human in Menagerie is something unusual, to say the least.

His clothes also attract attention.

His extravagance is also a point of focus, making the more experienced faunus there notice that he may be a Huntsman from abroad

And so step by step, Y/n gets closer and closer to Belladonna's residence.

'Hmm, interestingly, there are far fewer people with their aura unleashed in Menagerie compared to Vale. I can only sense a few of them above the houses, watching me...' The redhead thinks, taking a good look at his surroundings, especially at the place where he knows the white fang is watching him.

He continues walking until he reaches the end of the road, where he finds himself at a staircase.

He can see the big mansion at the end of it, far above.

"Halt Human!" At the base of the stairs, two Faunus dressed in a specific type of guard clothing stop Y/n with their spears.

"Good morning to you too." The God says while smiling at the two guards.

"You need to be invited to enter this residence! What do you desire with the Chieftain?" The faunus on the left asks,

Y/n just crosses his arms,

"I'm not exactly here to talk to the boss, I'm here to meet his daughter. Blake Belladonna, I was her colleague at Beacon back in Vale. The Name's Y/n L/n".

The two Faunus express their surprise, and quickly a third guard appears from the shadows.

Y/n realizes that they are going to resolve the bureaucracy and leans on a tree nearby.

The guards talk among themselves, and one of them shoots in the direction of the Belladonas' house.

And more of them come to talk to Y/n.

"We will communicate your wishes with the family, please wait a few minutes."

Y/n only nods and waits.

[In the house, with Blake and Sun]

*Sigh*

"Aaah come on Blake, don't worry so much!" Sun says, sitting next to Blake on the living room couch,