No more Grimm.

[Yang POV]

Meanwhile back on Remnant,

The three women have already finished killing the crow monster.

Yang is sitting on a tree trunk that was uprooted in the battle of the three, she watches her mother who is still standing looking at the place where Y/n disappeared just a few minutes like this.

Vernal is unexpectedly next to Yang lying in the middle of the grass with her hands behind her head.

'I have to admit I didn't expect the two of them to be so strong.' The girl thinks,

Vernal has at least the same strength as Yang, maybe less technical, but she's still at a Hunstman level, whereas Raven... well, you can compare her to her Uncle Qrow... but with magic?

Raven literally threw lightning bolts at the creature when the battle got more serious.

'I remember both Y/n and Dad explaining this to me... So Raven is a Maiden right?'

Yang looks at her mother's back and sighs.

She then feels her body shiver.

Besides her, Vernal also seems to feel something, and Raven just crosses her arms.

From the same place where Y/n disappeared, a kind of black Goo starts to come out of the ground, bubbling.

And with no warning, Y/n's body is expelled! His body flew in the air for a few meters

Until Y/n seems to regain consciousness and is stabilized in mid-air. He looks around for a few seconds and finally notices the three of them down on the ground looking at him.

He slowly descends and smiles seeing that the three women look fine.

"From the destruction all around, and the lack of a monster ending all life, I assume it all went well?" Y/n asks with a slight smile on his face.

Yang can't help but smile, but before she can answer Raven speaks in front of her.

"And if you're here, it means whatever test that men passed you've completed it," Raven says squinting her eyes, trying to analyze if there is something different in Y/n.

Vernal when looking at Y/n and not seeing anything different asks,

"But then, what was this test? Fight a giant monster, Solve a Puzzle, or-"

"Survive." After saying that single word, Y/n starts walking toward where the Humvee from earlier was.

The three women just stare at Y/n with a deadpan on their faces

Yang couldn't help but sigh in irritation.

'He really isn't going to say anything, is he? Whatever, I'll ask later.'

And as the three of them started walking, Yang could hear her mother grumbling.

"Damned Cryptic Wizards."

[Y/n's pov]

The four walk in silence through the forest. 

Meanwhile, Y/n thinks deeply

'Life and Liberty. At the time I didn't notice, but now I carry the weight of being named by a being of that magnitude.'

When walking Y/n looks around... at the trees, at the earth, at the sky, at the birds... at Life.

'I can feel it, I'm connected to the world. I don't exactly feel stronger, no, I'm fuller so to speak.' Without even noticing, Y/n smiles happily