Yangventure and The Savior

[Just a day later]

Y/n is in the skies of mistral city, now that he and Hoshiko already have a place to stay, it's time to return with the Anomaly cleaning. More specifically check for them on the continent of Anima.

The redhead focuses, he sits in the air in lotus position

And then it expands senses beyond,

Goosebumps!

'Anima has at least 15 anomalies, maybe 20, thank god it's not the same as Sanus- '

And before the boy could complete his reasoning he could feel something

y/n opens his eyes and gets up from the previous position

"What magic is that? I can clearly feel the difference, it's not something coming from one of the anomalies, nor is it something like Qrow has, so what can it be?"

The young man then reviews with himself all the remaining magic users he can remember,

"oh... it's Raven isn't it?"

Of course it can be other things like Opzin or simply something that Y/n just doesn't know about.

But in the end the most obvious answer is the maiden bandit leader.

'And how am I supposed to deal with her? From what I remember she's not exactly bad or anything. She's a cowardly Asshole but she's not Cinder's level of evil, not even close to that in reality.'

The redhead then begins to descend rapidly towards his temporary home,

It's a good time to warn Hoshiko that today they will start to "work" again.

[A few hours later]

In the living room of the house,

y/n is on the couch, a small notebook in hand, writing a few things

And from the kitchen Hoshiko talks to the boy while preparing something for her to eat

"Okay, let me recap everything, Anima has about 20 anomalies, 18 GATES and only 2 DOOR"

She then sits next to Y/n and looks at the notebook.

"Exactly, considering that there are only two DOORs I'm betting that they ended up being some kind of stronger anomalies, something like yours was."

Hoshiko takes a bite of her sandwich,

"That would be cool, would love to see another idiot fall here just to be destroyed by you and me hehehe" The Oni gives a mean smile making Y / n chuckle and shake his head.

The young man then closes the notebook, and makes him disappear in the air.

He stands up with Hoshiko following him.

"Well, how about we get going partner?" He extends his fist that Hoshiko soon reciprocates with a fist bumb.

"No rest for the wicked!"

The two then proceed to leave the house quickly

After all they've had a full week ahead.

[A few days later.]

[Yang Xiao Long POV]

It's been a few days since Yang arrived at Anima, and in just a few days she hopes to arrive in mistral capital.