Omega [PART III]

Those involved in the battle face each other sternly,

"You deal with the calf there. And Bonnie and Clyde there are mine." Y/n then disappeared from the enemies' sight, reappearing behind Mercury and Emerald, grabbing both of them by the arms, and throwing them on the other side of the room.

This makes Adam try to turn around to deal with Y/n and become distracted enough for Yang to start the pair's fight with a hard punch to Adam's side.

And with Y/n, the boy walks calmly to where he hit them both, closer to the hall stairs. Just listening to the fight that started behind him.

"I'm sorry for the rough treatment... Actually, fuck it, you guys deserve it." The young man says, approaching the two who already stand up and look at him with slight fear.

"You- Where did you send Cinder!" Emerald says, earning a "Tsk" from Mercury.

The silver one advances along with Emerald dashing towards Y/n with their weapons ready.

"NOT THE TIME EMERALD!" Mercury screams and jumps into the air aiming to kick the God in the face.

Emerald at the same time comes at Y/n from the side, drawing her pistols in the form of scythes, and slashing them upwards.

Y/n watches both attacks without moving a muscle

Mercury's flying roundhouse kick hits the redhead's temple perfectly.

Emerald's double slashes hit where Y/n's smaller rib would be... and just graze the young man's suit.

The enemies' eyes widen, and both retreat. Emerald jumping back and Mercury doing a black flip activating the boosters on his metal legs.

"Huh, great synchronized attack. I give it a 7/10, there's room for improvement."

He says passing his hand where Emerald slashed his suit. And he looks at them both again.

"...Fuck" Mercury seems the more sensible of the two at the moment. His face seems to adopt an expression of hopelessness, pure discouragement.

Emerald's hopelessness comes in another way, instead, it came in anger

"How the fuck are you so strong! Things weren't supposed to go like this!"

The redhead chuckles, his face showing his amusement at this moment, only making Emerald angrier.

"By now Cinder must have told you about the existence of magic." The mention of Magic makes the two look at the young man apprehensively.

Mercury responds weakly,

"Yeah, she also said that Salem warned her that you also seem to be some kind of wizard," He says and Emerald just nods still with an irritated face.

"Hm, so Salem doesn't know what I'm about yet, right? Well, not that it matters that much-"

*BANG*

The redhead shrugs and stops talking at the sound of a bullet being fired.

*CLINK*

The bullet fell to the ground, flattened after hitting Y/n squarely in the forehead.

The redhead just looks to the side, without changing his expression. He looks at Emerald who looks at him with absolute fear on her face...

She didn't really retreat, it was just an illusion.

Mercury also watches that with a face of even more fear.

Their fear is due to the fact that...

The redhead doesn't even appear to have taken damage to his aura or didn't even use an aura shield. Y/n simply stands tall, not making a move to attack, but instead observing with piercing silver eyes that briefly flash gold with an omega symbol at their center, presenting an undeniably intimidating presence.