The Sorcerer's greatest pride.

[Dragon continent. Remnant .]

The Dark Continent is an inhospitable place, ancient legends tell that generations ago it was once a place where large numbers of people prospered,

 Today it is nothing more than the place with the most Grimm on the entire planet.

And on the "dragon's head," a castle can be found. Home of the Dark Witch, Mother of Grimms, The Immortal...

At the moment she has a gigantic headache.

'DAMN YOU Y/N L/N!'

She cursed the boy with all her energy in her mind.

'WHY? WHY? WHY? Why did those two bastards have to interfere right now? AFTER MILLENNIA? They must be laughing at me wherever they are!'

She might be outraged at the moment, but deep down she knows what she's really feeling.

It's Fear.

An entire continent has been cleansed of its Grimm.

This is a warning- No, a declaration of war.

[Back in Anima. The City of Mistral.]

(With the Team Rjnr and friends)

Our Heroes and Heroines are now at home. 2 days before, they had the incredible surprise of seeing Weiss!

The girl arrived safe and sound at their house, telling them how a certain Y/n helped and showed her where everyone was.

"I know it's been a long time since we've seen each other, but can you please let go of me?" The Ice Queen says in a calm tone, contrary to the vein that pulsed on her forehead showing her anger.

"NOPE"

At the moment the residents of the house were spread out in different places.

Jaune, Ren, Nora, and Oscar are outside doing some training, helping the kid.

Qrow is... well, somewhere in the Remnant, honestly they never know where the man goes when he leaves.

And Ruby and Weiss are on the couch, making small talk.

With the Rose glued to the Ice Queen

Weiss, then ignoring the current situation, speaks again.

"Sigh* So, anything else I should know besides the whole Wizards, Grimm Queens, and Reincarnations thing?" With an even tone, she asks.

Ruby lets her go and just smiles.

"I don't think so, everything you need to know you already know."

Weiss rolls her eyes at the girl's still palpable joy but ends up smiling anyway.

"Even so, to think that a professor from Beacon would be someone so... important? Well, I think that's an appropriate word." She says, still referring to Y/n.

Ruby Nods, she leans back on the sofa, remembering the boy.

"Yup, Uncle Qrow told me that Ozpin hoped one day that Y/n would take his place as Headmaster! Isn't that amazing?" The girl smiles, imagining the boy with a suit in the same style as the "Old Ozpin" but with more red in it.

That makes Schnee's eyes widen a little

"Wait really? That's really impressive. I would expect Miss Goodwitch to replace him in the future. But I think I could imagine something like that."

Time passed and the two girls continued to talk, the two friends didn't even notice how happy they were. Two RWBY members are now finally reunited.

Two more to go...