Chapter 1: June 1976

The dorm room was a mess. Clothes were all over the place (well expect socks). Pillows from one bed in particular had been thrown on the floor with a quilt. The room looked like an explosion had gone off it was thst messy. However despite the mess, the room was silent other that the sounds of two people smoking a joint. The room was also empty of everyone but theses two.

Laying on the bed, that was hidden away from the door (aka Sirius Black's bed), was two naked men (if count only wearing socks as naked) smoking a joint, both covered in scars and sweet. One man had elegant long black hair thst was tied into a manbun (held together by his wand). He has scars all over his back, chest and legs, caused by all different things like magic and wips. To cover some of the scars on his chest, the man had tattoos all the way down his chest. He also had some tattoos on hid arm. All over his chest was different wizarding symbols, the same symbols that were on his wand. Over his heart he had a wolf and and a big dog howling at the moon. On his arm, the tattoo was magic, it was a moon that changed with the moon cycle. Right now the tattoo was a full moon as tonight was going to be a full moon. This was Sirius Orion Blsck, the disowned heir of the black family. The other boy had messy light brown hair and Hazel eyes.  He had three massive deep scars across his face, that go over his neck as well. There was hardly a part of him that wasn't covered in scars. On his hip was a giant bite mark thar scared. The bit was from years ago, almost 11 years old now. Anyone can tell from how red it was that it is still irritated the man. This man was Remus John Lupin.

Sirius was cuddled into Remus's side, with a hand on his chest. He was tracing the biggest scar of Remus’s chest thst went all the way from the coller bone to the hip (across from the bit mark) and by the colour of it, the scar was deep. This had become a tradition for Sirius and Remus. Every month before they had to leave for the full moon, Remus and Sirius would have a fun time that lead to them cuddling, tracing each other's scars and chating about nothing while smoking a joint. The gang (Peter and James told theLily, Mary, Marlene and Alice not to go into the dorm but they didn't know why) all knew not to go into the marauders dorm room the afternoon of the full moon. So they had the afternoon to themselves. 

"I can't believe Evans gave me and Snivellus detention together and on tonight of all nights." Sirius groaned "Why did it have to be on a full moon when peter can't help because he is a date with some Hufflepuff girl and James is busy doi…… what is James doing again?"  Remus rolls his eyes as he takes a puff of the joint. "James forgot it was the full moon and agreed to help Alice spy on Mary and Lily's first date by going on a fake date with her. I don't know why he did. Because he is still madly in love with Lily and alice loves Narcissa and frank but yeah." Sirius nods. There was silence for a while as Sirius continued to trace Remus's scars and Remus's smokes the joint. .

"I could skip the deten-"

"No Sirius go to the detention."

"I don't even know why Even put me I'm detention. It was snivellus's fault"

"You tried to curse him in front of lily. Of course you was going to get detention"

"Whatever"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Want another round, Moony?"

Remus rolls his eyes but stands up and puts the joint out "can't. Gotta get to the hospital wing and you need to go to detention". Sirius groans and mumbled something along the lines of cock block before getting up and slowly getting dressed in a teasing way. However, Remus wasn’t paying attention because he was getting dressed to. 

Once dressed, sirius grabs hold of Remus’s face, tracing the scars with his thumb. Remus raises an eye brow at him but doesn't say anything as Sirius leans in and gives Remus a massive kiss on the lips, he kisses back of course. "Good luck tonight, remus" Remus nods "you to".  They kiss again before then leave the dorms, the commons room and part ways. Remus heads to the hospital wing as Sirius heads to the dungeons for detention.