Chapter 2: September 1976 - June 1977

It's been a few months since the prank and Remus kept to his word about not talking to his ex friends so Remus had lost contact with the wizarding world for the whole summer. So of course everyone was shocked when Remus turns up to Hogwarts with a shaved head, Doc Martens, black lipstick and ripped jeans. He wore his uniform top and Gryffindor tie though. This remus seemed to catch more eyes than his old look if his ……… weekend hobbies were anything to go by. Most weekends Remus is found making out with people in the hallways and empty classrooms  or sneaking into cupboards with people and a silencing charm going up. Also remus was getting more and more telling off because he was cought smoking on hogwatys grands, he hardly never went out of his dorm (aka the room of requirements) without making sure he had enough cigs on him to last the day. Remus also smelt like booze most of the time. However, his grades were never affected. He was still gutting high scores in class.

All this behaviour cought the eyes of 3 Slytherins and a Ravenclaw. The group consisted of Regulus Black, Evan Rosier, Barty Crouch Jr and Pandora lovegood.  Remus' behaviour for some reason was filling them up with concern and worry.  They all knew this was probably the fault of something Sirius Black did because Sirius, Potter and Pettigrew kept sending sad glances to Remus but Remus kept ignoring them. For some reason, the gang wanted to help Remus because for some reason they miss the old Remus. Regulus said it was because Sirius has been more of a mopping ass since June but the others knew it wasn't the reason. So the gang got together and hatched a plan on how to confront Remus.

It was a cold cloudy day, mid October, when Regulus, Evan, Barty and Pandora decided to put their plan into account because they had had enough of Remus being the way he was. First part of the plan was Pandora tricking him into an abandoned warehouse. The only tricky part of that plan was convincing Pandora to actually do it because it went a little bit like this: "why do I have to be the only one who tricks him into going into that room? You know i just broke up with Sybil and I don't like tricking people. The nargles will surround me" "because 1) you aren't a Slytherin. 2) Remus probably believes bad stuff about us three so he won't come with us three".

Anyway, Pandora was able to find Remus next to the lake, smoking a cigarette.  "Hello lupin". Remus nods to say he saw her. "Ummm I was wondering….. Well the nargles and the other Ravenclaws were telling how…… good you are and ummm I was wondering if you would show me" Remus pauses for a minute "sure. Here or in a classroom?" Pandora smiles "classroom please". So Remus puts put his cigarette before letting Pandora leads him into a dark classroom. She looks the door behind them while mumbling "I'm sorry nargles".

Suddenly the lights turn on and Remus spots Regulus, Evan and Barty. "What is this?". Remus was angry now. "I'm sorry we had Pandora trick you. But this Is an intervention. Something happened last year and we are here to help you get back to your old self" Regulus steps towards Remus as he speaks. "Oh fuck no" Remus tries to leave but Evan, Regulus and Barty surround him  "no we aren't letting you leave. Until you let us help you" Evan says. Remus just laughs, pushes past them and unlocks the door before storming off.

"What do we do now?"

"We keep annoying him untill he gives in and let's us help him" 

So that's what they did. The gang kept turning up (individually, in pairs and in the full group) and trying to get Remus to let them help him. They turned up at the most incontinent times too. Like when Remus is about to enter a broom closet with someone or he is trying to work. The Slytherins and Pandora hoped that if they kept getting in Remus's way, Remus would finally give in and let them help him. It wasn't until February 1977 that they finally got results. They were once again cornering Remus when Remus snaps "WHY WON'T YOU LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!?" He seemed to be growling as he shouted. "Because this isn't you and we need the old lupin back and we aren't leaving you alone until that lupin is back" Pandora snaps back. "Fine!"