(CONTENT WARNING) Tsukishima Kei x Witch Male Reader

WARNING: Blood/gore, death, hurt/no comfort, mean parents, Tsukishima is a furry.
*********
"You, sir!" An old man grabbed Kei by his shoulders, "Have you ever heard of a witch?!" Kei shrugged him off and walked away, "No." He put his headphones back on before the old man ran in front of him, startling him, "They're dangerous fiends that trick you into their bidding!" Kei scoffed before walking away, the old man yelling behind them, "You'll regret it, boy! Don't listen to the seductress!" Now, what was he yelling about? Kei continued walking away, spotting more people up ahead on the sidewalk. They held signs with WITCH printed all over them. He stopped before turning towards the forest, deciding that a shortcut could never hurt anyone.

The walk in the forest was calming, his music sounding out everything else as he stuck to a trail leading him somewhere. He kept his eyes down casted, watching his step through the unfamiliar surroundings, it would suck if he stepped on a snake. He came up to a sign that pointed in three directions, 'How long have I been walking?' He thought as he looked around, unfamiliar plants surrounding him. He tried to read the sign before realizing it was in a different language, confused that there was a sign at all. He took out his phone before groaning as he saw he has no reception. He got nervous as he looked at the paths, two made of the normal dirt and one made of stone.

He went down the stone path, hoping it would lead him somewhere with people. The music stoped playing for awhile now, his headphones hanging around his neck as he looked around. The plants around him gave him a sense of security, easing his nerves with their pleasant colors and beautiful designs. He noticed a bush with beautiful red flowers but had a disfigured green one, literally looking like it was melting. He kept walking, forgetting he was lost as he took in the beautiful forest. The sound of an explosion sent panic into him, jumping from the noise and into a tree, bushes shaking. "Ow..." He knew he should turn back, retrace his steps and hopefully find his way out of the forest, but his curiosity outweighed the urge to leave.

He followed the direction the sound came from, the stone path leading him to a little opening in the forest. The first thing he noticed was a scorched area, a tree stump in the middle with a teddy bear on top of it- both unscathed. The second thing he noticed was a boy holding a bright purple book with designs on it pointing a stick at the area, the look of frustration on his face. "God damnit!" He yelled as he kicked a stone that was in front of him, somehow not noticing Kei as it landed right in front of him. Kei watched as he took stance, looking at the book before pointing the stick at the bear and saying something in a foreign language.

Nothing happened as the boy looked at the point of the stick, a blue ZAP hitting him in the eye, "Mother- FUCKER!" He hopped around as he held his eye, dropping both the book and stick, "Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!" Kei picked up the stone, the boy picked up his stick. He stepped into the clearing, not being noticed as he walked behind the boy, "What was that?" He was curious to know what the fuck was happening. The boy jumped away with a loud shriek, the stick that he had pointed at him shot out a black ZAP at Kei. He closed his eyes for a second, opening them to see everything. The boy crouched down, "I'M SO SORRY! OH MY GOD, ARE YOU OKAY?! OH NO, WHAT DO I DO?! OH NO, OH NO, OH NO!"

He shouted as he gripped his hair, bringing his head down to his knees as Kei looked around confused, "What did you do to me?!" He flapped his newly transformed wings, hopping around, "I ACCIDENTALLY MADE YOU A CROW! I'M SO SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" The boy kept apologizing, "Well turn me back!" He demanded, "I don't know how!" "How do you not know how?!" "I'm bad with magic!" "Mag- what?!" Kei hopped towards him him and pecked at him, "Hey- stop! I said I was sorry!" He got up, picking up the book and stick, "Turn me back!" "I will! Just... give me some time," he shoved them both in his bag, "How much time? I have a life you know! I can't go home if I'm a bird!"