Hell on earth, with a heavenly death.

It was pitch black in the background a loud screeching sound was heard, I was hot and sweaty almost suffocating. My eyes shot open, and I quickly sat up in bed panting heavily and sweating profusely. Looking to my side, on top of my nightstand was my alarm loudly going off, it broke a while ago and its beeping noise was replaced with a static like screeching.

???: I got to fix that damn alarm!

Man: TURN THAT PIECE OF SHIT OFF, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP

Woman: Jerry shut up

Man: But he's messing up our fun!

Woman: Shut up and give me the D!

The two's arguing ceased as a loud slapping noise was heard, followed up by moaning.

???: Assholes

These were my neighbors they were a wall over and might I add an incredibly thin wall, I called them the sex freaks seeing as the had sex almost every night. They made my life a living hell or at least contributed to it, they were just one of many problems. Apart from my shitty apartment, school along with everyone in it was a bitch, with my minimum wage job I could barely afford where I lived now. I didn't talk to or know my family and didn't care to since the incident. Yet I'll keep living life until it kills me, which seeing my current situation might actually do soon. My name in F/n L/n I live in Dallas Texas and attend the college known as Rockbottom I.T.

Y/n: Time for another sucky day

Getting up I started my normal wake up routine, dressing in my uniform, brushing my teeth and taking care of personal hygiene. Before raiding the fridge and grabbing milk to eat with my cereal. I ate quickly devouring my cinnamon toast crunch, which got soggy before I had a chance to eat a bite. Remembering I brushed my teeth and then ate, my food was bitter and minty, I also had to brush again frustratingly. Grabbing quintessential items like my phone, backpack with school shit in it and my wallet with 50 dollars in it. I exited my apartment and walked down two flights of stairs because unfortunately the elevator was broken. After reaching the lobby I was quickly greeted by my landlord who just walked away from a Karen cussing him out.

Landlord: Good morning, Y/n

Y/n: Not exactly good

Landlord: Aw too bad too sad, today rent is due

Y/n: What?

Landlord: You give me rent?

Y/n: You'll get your rent when you fix that damn elevator!

I stormed off leaving the Russian to his thoughts, quickly shoving the door open it hit a woman carrying a shitload of papers causing her to drop the papers and fall. She quicky began gathering the papers and trying to stack them up again, she then looked up to me expectantly.

Woman: Are you gonna help?

I gave her an icy look and responded curtly and coldly.

Y/n: No

Turning around I walked away from the flustered woman and made my way to the college bus stop. But as I saw the stop in range, I also saw the bus pulling away and continuing on its route.

Y/n: Karma's a bitch

Turning to the left and crossing the street I began running down a shortcut to college.

(TIMESKIP BECAUSE THIS IS A REALLY LONG CHAPTER)

After running for about 8 minutes, I reached campus and made my way to the main building. As I began to enter the building, I was stopped by Ched the asshole who tormented me all year.