Step 2 Kill something: Part 2

Y/n POV

Y/n: *Sneezes* "Someone's talking shit about me."

Boyle: Youse not getting sick are you?

Y/n: No, I'm fine.

Boyle: Cause if you is, then I know a good friend of the doctoring sorts, he likes giving shots, for what I aint's know.

Y/n: No, I'm good.

Minerva: Listen you two.

She spun around and jabbed a pointed finger at us.

Minerva: When we're down here, we're gonna be surrounded by the most powerful crime bosses in hell, so if you make a fool out of me or yourself, I will not hesitate to blow a 5-inch hole in your forehead GOT IT?!

Boyle: Yes ma'am.

Minerva: And you...

She leaned in close to me.

Minerva: You're gonna stay quiet with all the other thugs and bodyguards or else!

Y/n: Yeah sure.

Minerva: Don't even address the lord, because his judgement is much harsher than mine.

Y/n: I'm cool, I do stuff like this all the time.

She gave me a skeptical look and turned back around, continuing to lead us through the cramped passageway. The sounds above began to get drowned out by new ones, closer and more clear. We reached a pair of double iron doors guarded by a large ebony skinned burly demon.

Guard: Clearance?

Minerva and Boyle pulled out two little identical pendants, the guard inspected them before giving a huff of confirmation. He gaze found me, and he seemed to grow impatient.

Guard: What about you?

Minerva: He's doesn't have clearance, but I vouch for him.

Guard: You know all staff have to be checked out beforehand, if he does something wrong it's on you.

Minerva gave some sort of hand sign and the guard one again huffed, he rapped on the door, from the other side I heard locks clicking and sliding. Until it finally opened, revealing a large concrete room with a large table, large seats surrounded it.

Guard: Hurry up before it starts.

We stepped into the room, and were greeted by many eyes, thugs, criminals, quite possibly all murderers. There was a time where this would scare me, old me would've scrunched into a ball and cried. But I was familiar with this, I grew up in this type of environment, hell I was a killer myself, so no need to be worried all I needed to do was look tough, to look like belonged.

Y/n: Sup, fuckers.

And just like that they went about their business.

Minerva: Go find a seat, big mouth.

I scanned the room for a free seat, I saw a drunkenly sleeping imp, sitting on the edge of a stool. I walked up to them, and cautiously pushed them to the floor.

Imp: *slurred* No that's my hole, don't put the sausage.......

I sat on the stool, and slowly pulled my phone out of my pocket, trying not to be seen on it I began to underhandedly text Loona, I doubted they could find me on my own, but I had contingencies. 

Loona POV

Why did I say that? What the fuck is wrong with me? Y/n's just my friend! I felt my phone buzzing, I slowly pulled it out, opening it I realized just how Y/n centered everything was. My password was his name, my lock and home screen were pictures of him originally pictures of the both of us I photoshopped and his contact card had hearts around it (the simpee has turned into the simper). I got a notification that Y/n texted me and nearly dropped my phone in surprise.