Chapter 1

As soon as Jimin came back from college, she was busy with her usual work in the kitchen .

Jimin , Mother has said to go and get ready after washing the dishes, today your in-laws are coming to fix the date.

Yuna had given her mother's message to jimin and jimin stood in shock listening to it. Once again, tears flowed from her eyes. Two days ago, her relationship was sealed. After crying all night, she bravely went to college and upon returning, her heart became sad again after hearing this news.

Jimin's mother and father had died in an accident, at that time Jimin was only seven years old, she only had her aunt in her name, so Jimin became her responsibility. But Aunty find her poisonous , Uncle used to work in Dubai, so sometimes he stayed at home and behind him, Aunty treated her worse than servants. Her words of insults always pierced Jimin's heart. but what can she even do about it when Allah had written all this in her fate. Aunty used to do all the housework from her, she used to do her service and in the name of clothing, she used to giver her daughters Yuna and Zuna. She used to give old clothes and stuff .
Looking at their mother , her two daughters used to give similar orders to her and she used to suffer silently. On her uncle's request, they had admitted her in college after the 10th standard, but her aunty also hated her studies. She wanted to find someone for her as soon as possible and reduce her burden, but several people had refused her for two reasons. One reason she was little bit short and 2nd reason that she was an orphan . Her aunty did not expect that after she got refused, her aunty would beat her with her harsh wordings she would cry for hours after listening to the insults and words of her aunt.

Two days ago, some people came and selected her for their son , those people liked her, but the surprising thing was that those people were very rich and from a high family, that's why jimin was afraid, she knew her aunty wanted to marry her with anyone somehow to get rid of it, so she could sense that something was wrong. She had suffered so much since the age of seven. Now in her future life, she didn't know what else to see, but she could only cry, she could not do anything.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Yuna, who was two years older than her, had dressed Jimin in her clothes by tighting the clothes and brought her out after getting ready.

Be happy, daughter. Knowing everything, you have done us a great favor by saying yes to this relationship .
She was the grandmother of the boy , she was lovingly speaking to Jimin with her hands on her head and Jimin raised her head and looked at her. Her words "knowing everything" stuck in Jimin's throat but jimin was unable to say anything, Grandmother held her hand and put the ring of her grandson's name on her third finger, which she continued to look at with expressionless eyes.

Min ji . You told Jimin everything, didn't you?
This time, the boy's mother spoke, perhaps she had noticed Jimin's surprised expression at grandmother's words

Yes, I told her everything her aunty said. My daughter is very wise and good. .
Aunty often used to say similar words to her, but only in front of other relatives .
Grandmother patted her head once again. After some time when those people had gone, Jimin came to aunty. She decided that she would dare and ask her aunty what is the matter. It was the question of her life .

Aunty
Her aunty was making paan ( pakistani snack ) and putting it in her mouth when she came into her room.
Disgust covered the face

Au ......aunty ... I ... I wanted to ask..Who  a..are those pe..people? What t...They we..re aski..ing that yo...You told me.

Her tongue was not helping her, she had spoken so many words with great difficulty
Aunty, looking at her with stern eyes, got up and came to her

Well, I have come here to answer the question
Yes, those people told me to tell you
There is a lacking in their son, but who are you? Your appearance is not even worth looking at. You should be thankful that they are still accepting you. No one spits on your face. Such a big family. Such wealth. Doesn't make sense. You should wash my feet and drink them because I am marrying you at home beyond your time .
Aunty's words pierced her heart like arrows dipped in poison, and she turned to leave.

stop
Aunty stopped her

Listen to me with an open ear. You are only a guest in this house for three days. After three days, you have to marry and live in that house or on the road, it is your decision.  I will not going to keep you in this house anymore, Your goodness lies in that, marry silently without opening your mouth. There is no need to make more noises. Now get out of here.
Aunty said with thunderstruck and she went out crying

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Accepted.
Accepted.
It is accepted.

By saying I accept three times, she had not only accepted Jeon jungkook as her husband, but also prepared herself for the pains and difficulties of her future life, which she was not aware of.
There was still a fear in her heart to know what was going to happen. What bitter truth would come before her. What was lacking in her husband. Was he already married? Or he was much older than her or there was a flaw in his appearance
She didn't know, she was tired of thinking

At the time of leaving , she was missing her parents very much, uncle hugged her , she cried a lot and after saying goodbye to that house, she came to the new house, but that new house was not just a house, it was a palace , with the passage of time her anxiety was increasing
What are you thinking dear?
Grandmother saw her sitting in a daze and asked
She shook it off
Apart from his grandmother, Jungkook's family consisted of his stepmother and his two children alexa and kai . His father had died four years earlier while his mother had died during giving him birth

It was jungkook's cousin sister jin who told him everything, she was married, she was very sweet and very friendly, her eight-year-old son yoongi was sitting next to Jimin.
Don't worry, this is your home now.
Jin saw her nervousness and spoke with love

I will not be able to repay the kindness you have done to me in my entire life. I had only one worry that I will not be able to see my son's happiness before I die, but you have fulfilled that worry. From now I can die in peace , because you are here to take care of my child . Of course, you are very good dear, that you accepted to support my grandson even knowing such a big flaw.
Grandma was sitting next to her and talking and once again she was getting scared .

May Allah fill you with happiness, fulfill your every wish and keep you both together always.
Grandma prayed to her from her bottom of the heart .

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷