III

Warning! This chapter have a sexual content. Please skip this if you're don't want this part.

::::>> Harish's POV

         When we get back from the wedding, Aia fell asleep instantly on the passenger's seat, maybe she's too exhausted and still coping from her jetlag. I look at her from time to time and know that she is still affected by the event earlier, but not that I expected. But now I guess Jatin is more affected seeing her, especially when our friends encircled her like she's most precious person in there, well I can't blame them cause she is.
For me, she is a treasure in every way.

          I lift her light body to get to our home, my mom sensed our presence she opens the door and smile, "oh she fell asleep, she's really trust you to let her guard down. " I just nods and smile. Maybe Aia trusts me for real, even I flirted her before, just to annoy her. I like her on the internet but more now that I can actually hug her and annoy her personally. But, it's even harder now, I see her smile, her amazing laugh and even her frowning makes me happy. I know it's a brotherhood code, it's forbidden to fall for your friends ex.

            I lay her on the bed, mom shuu me so she can change Aia's dress. I go to my room to get my sweatpants,so I can freshen up. I can still feel her body on my arms even her lavender and ocean scent, weird isn't it but it calms me and it makes me smile like crazy. Like right now, my sister caught me smiling she smirk and ready to fire her thought, but I'm wise I ran towards the common bathroom to hide there. I'm not ready for what she about to say. Nah-ah.

            After I freshen up, I open the door slightly peering so I can see if my sister is there, and luckily she's not.  I walk quietly towards my room and lay on my bed shirtless, after some time I keep on rolling my bed I can't get a sleep. I decided to drink tea in the kitchen.

           When I got there, my mom and sister are there drinking their tea and having a biscuits that my brother in-law baked earlier. They   smile at me, my sister get a cup for me and mom pat a seat beside her. We are quiet for awhile when mom ask me something that I think deeply, "I don't really know mom, but there's something about her that makes me calm" I replied to her. Then I excuse myself and head back to my room, I stop and look at Aia's door and thinking if it's right to go there or not. But I choose the later, I don't want any conflict between us. I know she is warm to me, but she's warm to everyone. I need to sleep caused it's gonna be a long day tomorrow. Maybe exhaustion kick in so I fall asleep.

             I suddenly feel a warmer to my right side, I ignored it cause I still feel sleepy. When that sensation on my ear comes, I felt warm and wet there, someone is licking my ear while breathing slow. I open my eyes and see her kissing and licking my earlobes down to my neck, I can't stop myself I pull her abruptly and kiss her lips deeply like I'll die if I won't do this. She moans in my mouth and kiss me back fervently,  I grab her night dress and squeezed her ass and spank it a little, she gasps and continue moaning, she even grind herself to me, we are panting when we lean back to catch our breath. She remove her dress and f*ck she doesn't have any undergarments, seeing it makes my sweatpants tent up. I pull her on top of me and grind my tent up on her p*ssy, she moans deeply while arching her back pretty sight. I push my two fingers inside her without telling her.  She scream and moan at the same time, she looks at me with a teary eyes, I stop pushing my finger cause she looks in pain, but she push herself down on my fingers and moaning to fuck her. I gladly do as I told, and make her scream my name loudly as she wets my hand and the front of my sweatpants. When she arch her back she also roll her eyes back. F*ck what a sight to treasure. She orgasm but asking for more she even pull my sweatpants to free my d*ck, she position herself and push her p*ssy to my dick, but she is so tight I know she said she's not a virgin but maybe my d*ck  got more bigger this time. Thanks to my wild goddess, I push on her tight even I can see that she is stretching much, I push more and I see blood, I push deeper and she scream and bleeds more on my d*ck, and now her eyes and mouth is also bleeding.  I don't know what to do, I can't pull my d*ck out of her it's like stock there.  She is shaking and keeps bleeding.   I scream for help repeatedly, I heard my mom calls me. Then my body becomes cold and a heavy hit on my head, I jerk up and see 7 pair of eyes looking at me.

            "What the heck?!",my brother in-law asked.

            "Harish you're sweating and screaming like you're getting killed", my mom says.

            "Are you alright?" Aia's voice comes to my ears, I look at her and I'm out of breath. She's wearing a pink tank top and sweat pants, different from earlier. "Are you having a nightmare?"she asked.

            "Ahh I guess," still unsure.

            My sister gives me water to drink, I drink it to make me calm. What a dream turns to nightmare. 
They ask if I can manage from here, when I told them yes, they all go back to their room. Except Aia, she hugs me and pats my back, then kiss my cheek and say, "Pray ok, good night" then she left my room.