XVI

>>>After 2 weeks

Harish's POV

I drive towards Aia's office to fetch her, she moved to our little home a week ago. Today is her last day as an overall in charge in the pharmaceutical company. But as she will be my wife, she's a part owner of the land that turns into herb plantation. She is natural in marketing and dealing, as a week goes by many companies wants to have contract with us, but my Aia told them to wait and she's gonna review their proposals. Mmmm, speaking of proposal I don't know how to do it right but I have plan tonight. As I arrived she is in the lobby talking to some employees and I caught Suraj is also there. I go out of the car and move towards them, Suraj notices me and wiggle his eyebrows, sometimes I wonder if he is a gay, but nah I guess not. Aia turns her head towards my direction and her smile widdens, it melt my heart. I approached her and the circle teases both of us. I hold her and kisses it, we tell farewell to them and the guards assist us to carry her office things that fit in a small box. I wonder why, but knowing her, she might gave it to her previous officemates. I look at the box and see 3 picture frames,  one has our family picture when she's still on the bed sore all over, I shake my head for my action before, but at least I gain and have her now. The next picture is us with our friends grinning outside our garden this is much early I don't have mustache in here. The last one makes me smile and gave me an idea. She glance at me and smile, "let's go home, hon."she says. I just drive on different direction and put my phone on call, when someone answered,"Hello mom, Aia and I will go somewhere, we'll be back tomorrow please take care of the children for us," my mom giggled like a high school girl and says,"enjoy."

Aia looks at me confusely, but I just smirk at her. Taj Majal here we come.

I saw excitement filled her eyes, seeing a familiar view afar. "You are bringing me to Taj Majal again?"she ask. I just nod. When I pulled up,she rushes to go out and smile widely infront of the gate. I hold her hand and walk slowly beside her. She's still mesmerized by the view that makes her look more dreamy, my goddess and then before we enter the gate I kneel infront of her and hold up the ring. She looks surprised and hang her mouth open,"Aia, my beloved soulmate and queen, will you spend the rest of your life and eternity with me? Will you marry me?" I asked her breathless.

    She opens and closes her mouth without a word coming out, just running tears on her cheeks. She gulps and still no words, "Hey, hon you're making me nervous here." I said, gulping.

   She nods and gave me her hand, I slide the ring and hug her tight,"Love, I need words," I whispered to her.

    "Of course! I will marry you idiot," she giggles but still crying. I feel the wetness on my cheeks,I am crying also.