IV

::::》》 10:00 am, Aia's POV

        Last night or rather this dawn, Harish screams like someone is killing him, I am the first one to rushed to his room and see no one but him. He is having a bad dream, but what I heard from his scream made me uneasy. Am I the one who is he dreaming or nightmare I guess. It really bothers me those words coming out from his mouth.  I got interrupted by a pat on my shoulder and see Shanti makes a hesitant face, "What's wrong Shanti?" I asked her.

          "There's someone who wants to see and talk to you, ahmm I don't know if you want to," she replied, "It's Jatin," she informed me.

           "Oh, ok come, where is he?" I stand and ready myself to go where he is.

            "Are you really sure? Uhm, Harish already informed us about Jatin and your past, is it really ok?"

            "Yes, it's really ok. Now, come on." I hold her hand and let her lead the way.

             When we get into the garden I saw Jatin standing near the entrance, I wave at him. He waves back and walk towards me.

             "I came here to talk to you," he says.

            "What's about?"I asked.

            "Did you come here for me? Are you gonna ruin my married life? And if yes, why just now?" He fires me I blink my eyes to process  his questions.

             "What?!" I asked him, "What on earth do you thinking about? I'm not here because of you, I'm not ruining your married life, for your information I just know about your wedding when I arrive the night before it," I almost shout to him.

             "So why are you here?" He asked like he has an authority to question me.

             "Cause I want to, cause I promise to, and I am welcome here."pointing where I stand, "and  they want to see me personally." Pointing the house behind me.

              "I guess you and Harish are having a good time huh?!" Acussing me having an affair.

             "Like hell do you care? What I want to do doesn't concerns you!" I shout and march abruptly back to the house. I'm fuming.

            "I care, cause I still love you." he whispered.

            I turn my head to him and smirk, I raise my hand and give him my middle finger. And continue my walking towards the house. When I open the door Harish is there standing, I jog towards him, and hugs him then let my tears fall. He pats my back and hushes me. He even hugs me tight until I am calm,he ushers me to the kitchen counter and make me sit on the stool. He then make me chamomile and lavander tea to make me calm some more. As I sip the tea I realize that he is shirtless, I blush to that.

        He approaches me,"You wanna talk about it?"he looks at me.

        I nod, "I want to punch him, do I look like stupid for him? He accused me for planning to ruin his marriage, and then accused me again that I'm having an affair to you, what the hell he thinks of me?!' I rant.

        Harish pats my hand and squeezes it."He thinks little of you, but don't get affected to what he said,  we both know that it's not true. You came because it's been planned before, you dreamed coming here now it's getting real. Don't let anyone hinders it." He consoles me.

        I just nod and mouthed him thank you. We go on and have our breakfast that he made, sandwich and egg. I told him to make a cheese omelet but it became scrambled cheese and egg.

        We carry on the day until Abishek and Suraj came up, we all have our lunch that I offer to cook one dish. I cooked Chicken Caldereta, don't mock me, here in India most of people here are Hindu, they don't eat beef it's holy to them. I can't cook pork cause I don't know if anyone here is a Muslim. So chicken is the safest.

         In the afternoon Vipul came, and we all agree to have a short  walk. I admire the Srinagar it has amazing view. Srinagar is located at the left bank of Alaknanda river. It is the largest town in the Garhwal Hills. Harish said, giving information like a tour guide."It is reached by national highway NH58 from Rishikesh, Srinagar is about 104 km from Rishikesh which is the last city on the plains of Uttarakhand and from where the mountains start. Srinagar can also be reached via Kotdwara, from Kotdwara it takes maximum 5 hours to reach there.It is a municipal board in the Pauri district of uttarakhand which is now upgraded to Municipal Corporation recently." He explains eagerly even I just look beyond and just enjoying the view.

              I learned from the four of them that Srinagar came into limelight after becoming the capital of Garhwal Kingdom. King Ajay Pal with unifying the various chiefdoms and garhis (small counties) of this region during 1506–1512 CE founded the Garhwal kingdom and shifted the capital to Srinagar place from Chandpur Garhi.

The Gorkhas defeated the Nepali king and occupied Kathmandu. This emboldened them and they turned westward and attacked Kumaon and Garhwal. Raja Pradyumna Shah of Garhwal was defeated and got killed.The old Srinagar city was destroyed in the Gohna Lake dam-burst which destroyed all the old relics of the town. And it is amazing that the town is an important cultural and educational centre. Being placed in central Garhwal at a moderate height, it is an important Valley Bazar in the hills. It has a number of temples and monuments and places for tourists to stay and visit. What a place to be in? Rich in scenery and history.

           We walk back as the wind blew colder, we are in the mountain that's why it's cold. Plus the Himalayan mountain is near, so what do you expect.