V

::::::)> Srinagar

This is the day that I will see the Taj Majal, I'm so excited that's why I'm awake earlier than I should be. Mrs. Singh is already sipping her coffee and asked if I want one. I asked can I'll make my own cause I don't want them to think that I'm a burden. And after that I asked her if I can cook breakfast, but I'm not sure if they're gonna like it. She said if it's edible they will eat it.

Now, I'm grating cheese to make a cheesy omelet. I already friend the ham and sausage that I saw in the freezer. After this I'll do the garlic fried rice. I saw the leftover soup, I already reheat it, hope they are awake by the time I finish all of this. I also dig a chicken meat I thaw it and later I'll marinate it for adobo tomorrow.

I heard creeks of a door someone is awake, I still stir and mix my fried rice. "Hmmm, this is where the mouthwatering smell comes from huh?" I turn to see Ign observing the food on the table. And looks at me then winks.

I shake my head and go back to my mixing. Ign came late last night cause his boss told him to do some more work, cause this guy decided to have a week long leave. I sense another soul is awake and it's none other than Vipul, he just wave his hand at me and take a seat on the dinning table. When I about the finish the 5 of them is there ready to eat. I look at them with naught, "Guys, can you get the plates and coffee, I need a hand here."smirking to them.

Vipul and Abishek stand up to get the plates and other things, "We gonna wash the dishes," Suraj says. I just nod to acknowledge it.
As the two came we start eating and I'm grateful that they like what I have cooked.

"We will leave before lunch, so I need to make sandwiches for our journey in Agra." Harish said, "what sandwich do you like?"looking at me.

"Anything with lettuce, mayonnaise and cheese, no ketchup nor mustard please," I answer him while still chewing my food.

"Alright,ham and egg sandwich it is."

As Suraj and Ign washing the dishes, Harish is making the sandwiches, and I am marinating the chicken. While the other two is taking a bath and getting ready for our little tour. After the dishwasher finished their chore they also get ready. Harish told me to be the last to take a bath, it's better for them to wait and ready our pack snacks in the car, than I'll wait. When I first meet Harish I think of him as a horny and just a fun loving guy. Now, I don't see him as that, he don't even make me feel awkward. As hours passed, I am the only one who's getting ready. I wear ripped jeans, hanging croptop and my highcut sneakers, I put moisturizer on my face, liptint and gloss on my pale lips, then apply some eyebrow lines and mascara and go out there with a messy bun. The guys are waiting for me on the living room. I clear my throat and they all look at me, I smile sheepishly.

"Come on guys!" I excitedly wave at them, they stand up while Harish gave me one of his jacket saying that we can't predict the weather always. I gladly accept it and tie it around my waist. I am skipping to go in the driveway, the guys agree to use Vipul's car cause it's bigger we can all fit there. They put me between Suraj and Ign while Harish sits behind us. I told them that I'll stay at the back also, but Abishek insisted that he go there. And it's better if I move to passenger's seat. I don't argue, even I know I'll dosed off later.

Vipul told me some things about Taj Majal, it means 'Crown of the Palace', it is an Islamic ivory-white marble mausoleum on the right bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. Comissioned by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. The tomb is the centrepiece of a complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.

And you know what I am, a sleepy head,now they're shaking me awake. "We are here, dear." Somebody informed me. I open my eyes and yawns while stretching on my seat. I move my ass to go out. "Do I have a drool?" I asked them.

"None, but your hair is a lil'bit messy, but it is also make your look badass girl eh" Abishek comments.

I raised my eyebrow and smirk, "So, do I look like idiot or witch" I clarify.

"Just pretty witch," Suraj says then laugh, I punch his arms.
"Aww! You're a badass witch but still pretty."

I just roll my eyes at him and walks towards the gate.

We took pictures and go around it. It's really beautiful that I want to be here all day. But I I know we can't, they suggest to have a late lunch but I told them to let's have coffee and eat our pack snacks. But they look into each other, and I know that look they all eat that while I'm sleeping. I just chuckle, and asked them where we gonna eat our lunch. They pull me towards a open diner and order food, and I really enjoy it, the Pea & Mint Soup, Butter Chicken Dish and
Amritsari Paneer Tikka, is really good. I excuse myself when I burped.

Then the great day is interrupted by the newly wed couple, "Hi! Namaste," Jatin greeted us. "Would you like to go with me and my wife in the park near here?" Inviting us.

I want to refused but Ign already answer yes, we all walk there, I'm really glad I wear my sneakers for this. Then Jatin flirts to his wife while keeps on glancing at me if I'm affected. I just keep myself busy talking to Suraj. I don't realize it's cold until Harish told me to wear the jacket, and of course I comply.

The guys play ball, at first I just sit and watch them and laughs with them, until Jatin's wife approaches me,"You're hus ex, I don't want you near us. Stay away from us cause we are happy now," she tells me with a heaviness of each word.

I just chuckled, and then she grabs me by my elbow abruptly, I hissed when I feel her nails diggin' on my skin. I pushed her and she wails like I pushed her hard. The guys rush to us and she's telling that I'm the one wronged her. I just rolls my eyes and chuckles. Jatin murmured something, it sounds like I'm crazy jealous bitch. I look at him unbelievably, I don't wanna talk so I just walk pass them, I heard someone is behind me. I turn and see Suraj and Vipul, "What? Are you gonna accuse me that I started it?" I annoyingly asked them.

"We are not, we just follow you, you know you might get lost." Vipul said.

"What happened really?" Suraj asked.

I sigh and explain, I even hold my arms that has a finger nails mark, one of it is bleeding. They both sigh and walks me to the drugstore nearby, they clean it and put band-aid. They text Harish that we are in the right end of the park and we will wait for them.