XV

>>>>Aia's POV

Inside the small house, on Harish land.

I woke up and feel sore everywhere, Harish is such a beast last night. I thought after the shower will be our last. But, I'm wrong, I woke up after an hour feeling that someone is pounding me. His dick is huge, that's why I am stretch all the way. As in it's like a tin can entering me with 8 to 9 inches long, so what do you think happened to me, I can't even sit nor stand. The door suddenly opens and there's the beast smirking to me.

"Good morning,my love" he greeted. I just role my eyes to him and he is grinning widely. "Did you won a lottery, or something else?" I glare at him.

"Nah! more than that I found a cave that full of precious gems, and mountains that is gloriously heightened in every stroke I  gave, and tge cave has an indefinite well of awesome juice that flows out in every thrust." My eyes widden in his statement, and I felt aroused. He moves near me, and I  stretch away from him but I bite my lip for doing so, my body is sore. He cupped my face and kiss me gently. "Come on I'll feed you and I'll run you a bath," I just nods.

After I got full, he ate my leftovers and he tells me that conservation is real wealth. I just shake my head and waits for him to finish. He put the plate on the side table and carry me bridal style to bathroom, he push the shower curtain and reveals the warm milky bath, I look at him. Ok, maybe you need to remind me that my love is a magical creature, ooppps did I say my love? Erase,erase! Now I'm talking to myself, grrrr.
He lowers me in it and let me soak as I dipped inside I smell lavander and another scent I didn't recognized. I inhale and it's really calming. He lightens the candles that smells vanilla and lavander. He wash my arms and instruct me to put my legs outside the tub, he lather me with a bodywash gently. He suddenly remove his trouser and joins me in the tub still washing me, this time from back to my chest and belly. I moaned as he wash me downwards towards my pussy and thigh. I don't know if he intend to flick my clit but he does it repeatedly,  I just moan and moans. He grab my butt upwards and he slides a little. Then he impaled his manhood inside my pussy that makes us both groan in pleasure. He hissed and pounds me upwards, he guides my waist as I bounces. "Gods!"I screamed as I felt my sore pussy lubricating his dick. I can't believe that being sore maybe still a pleasure.

We both climaxed at the same time and he drained the water from the tub. He still inside of me as we go to shower and he washes me. He also dressed me with undies. He told me that he'll fetch our children cause I can't leave the bed. F*cking insatiable man.

I called Suraj and told him that I'll gonna be off for a week. And he just laughed like he has an idea why. F*cking men.

The childrean rushes to me as the door opens. They hug me tight and even I felt sore I hug them as much as I could.
"Mom, are you gonna leave us?" Haia looks at me with pleading eyes, she's a resemblance of their dad but a little darker skin like mine, dark brown eyes, pointed nose and a wavy black hair.
"Mama tell us, you won't right?"Zarish, copies his sister. Unlike Haia, Zarish has a straight shiny hair like mine, deep set of eyes and lighter color like their dad.

"I won't leave, but mommy needs to work and accomplished things. I can resign but I need to talk to your dad first as well as my boss" I told them.

"What do you want for lunch babies?"Harish asked.

"Garlic rice with fried adobo!" They simultaneously say. I looked at Harish and he just smirk. And leaves us.

"Mommy can you play Mobile games like ML and ROS?"Haia asked.

"I can play ML but not quite good." I smile to her.

"Do you love books mom? I have a room full of my collections" Zarish excitedly says.

"I do, I love books when you are inside my tummy I read books, but my favorite is Brisngr," I told him, "But I don't know where's that book, I misplaced it somehow "

"I know that book, but dad doesn't want me to read it." I frown at the information. Maybe some Changeling decided to get it as a souvenir.