XIII

>>>
Aia's POV

          Now that everything is clear I felt like crying, the burden that I became a mistress is not really happen it's just a misunderstanding.  But I can't hold back my tears thinking that our children died. As I weep beside Harish, I felt his hand taps my thigh to calm me down but instead it became louder. I felt the car is being pulled on the side, and we stop. "Love, stop crying I promise you it will be better,please don't shed more tears it's breaking my heart," he caress my hair while soothing me, "please," he pleaded. I removed my seat belt and flung to hug him. He just hug me and caress my back, he even lightly pats it. He hums some Indian song that he use to send me before, I makes me calm and collect myself again. I remove my arms around him and go back to my seat and fasten my seat belt.  He smiles at me and gave me tissue box, I wipe my tears and blow my nose. I look at the mirror and I don't like what I see. Messy hair plus ruin makeup, well I'm a candidate for Miss Crazy World. I look inside my bag and search for my wet wipes and makeup remover. When I found it I quickly remove all my make ups and apply some moisturizer. I just put liptint to make me presentable to where we are going. The road is familiar but I am not sure, every road here is almost the same. I just look outside the window and put my hair on a messy bun. I swear I heard Harish chuckles, I frown at him and glare,"what?"I  asked irritatedly. He just shake his head and continue driving. I close my eyes so I won't think much, I'll pretend that I'm sleeping ,but my mind doesn't cooperate it keeps flashing the scene where Harish confessed that he loves me even it's not straight it's there. I smile at that thought, "hmmm, my little Aia is having a day dream hmmm,"He suddenly said and it made my eyes open wide. "Who's having a day dream?" I asked him.

       "Of course who else?" He playfully wiggle his brows.

        F*ck it,"Maybe you, but I don't. " I arch my eyebrow high.

       He chuckles and continue humming while driving, I close my eyes again cause I really feel tired. After a hour passed we arrived in a familiar area. I confusely look at him, he motion me to go out of the car. I just follow him, and go inside the greenhouse on their backyard. I frown but stay quiet and follow him. He turn around and move his face an inch on my face, I can smell his peppermint breath, "I love you!" He told me and claim my lips with his, I was surprised and hold unto his arms. He move a little to let me breath, and looks at me intensely. "I-I am-" I'm speechless. He just chuckle and sit on the bench, he pulls me beside him.

        "Do you know that I saw you with a man you're hugging him, you're pregnant then." He starts still looking at me, "I-I save our kids, I have no other choice but to get them." I am hysterically crying and screaming to him. "Let me explain please,"he pleaded and keep me inside his arms,"I do that because I thought you'd be fine because you have a man beside you, and I can't afford to let my children discovered by humans,they'll be a specimen to experiment. I'm so sorry please." I still sobs, "where are t-they?" I asked.