IX

>>>>Subic Airport

         It's hard to drag my luggage in the airport, I'm really not that confident to go back there but of course I need to be strong for myself, or else I'll be in the shell forever. Even forever doesn't exist, ha! Ok sorry for my damn humor. I just want to calm myself so yeah talking to myself, me and I, and will be my past time for now. My insanity is questionable here, hope deities will favor my side. I breath deeply,  and walk pass on the hallways to boarding area.

          After some time my flight is been called, I pull my luggage and move slowly, unsure but still ride on plane. I need to sleep in the plane so I won't think so much, you know overthinking 101.

          Another hours pass, the attendant wakes me I need to buckle up cause within 15 minutes we are about to land. So this is it, I inhale and hope for better.

         Here I am now standing at the exit of the airport waiting for my fetcher, I look to my right where the most people are and I saw someone holding up a placard, I come closer and read it. Sorry my vision blurred when it's on distant, I smile and wave to a man holding it. He tip his head at acknowledging me, he round towards me, so he can assist me with my luggage. He guides me until we go to the parking lot, "Madam," he says, I just smile and go inside the car.

              He gives me keys that has labels on it, note to myself that I need to memorize it. He tells me his name and what's his work for me, I learned that he is my personal driver and also living beside the apartment unit of mine. He is staying there with his wife that is my personal house keeper. He tells me tales about how he became an employee of Mrs. P. "Being 18 years old is really impulsive, I snatch madam's handbag and thought that I can run them out. But you know miss, I am surprised when they hire me after I do that, they make me an operator of photocopy machine. And made me enroll the afternoon shift College, I didn't finish it because I my girlfriend became pregnant. Mrs. P assist us throughout." I smile at his tale.

         I feel that the car stops, and he announced that we're here. Unit 808, hope the elevator will be functioning. When I got inside, I am mesmerized by the lobby, damn it's beautiful and clean.

         I rest for now, tomorrow is the day I really need to face my work, but maybe I'll ask Mr. Singh,  the driver not my beloved Mr. Singh. Yeah, I loved him and I still do but it's complicated from the start.

         Someone wakes me up, and ask me if I'm hungry, I look at her and see a small middle age woman, I smile at her and I simply nods. I guess she is Mrs. Singh, I move out of my bed and follow her. And my eyes widens when I see a feasting table infront of me."Ahmmm, Mrs. Singh do we have visitors?"I asked her confused.

            She just smile, and told me that I will eat it alone, I hang my mouth open and told her to call her husband and children. She hesitate first, but I assure her that I'm fine with it. After sometime Mr. Singh and their four children walks in the dinning table. They introduced the children,and I really like them even I don't understand some of their words. Eating with this family is really good. I asked them to dine with me when I'm around. I also informed Mr. Singh to tour me around the company but never tell anyone that I'm the one who's gonna handle the company.  He agrees because he thinks it's fun.

             As of now, I'm inside the company's lobby. Some glances at me, like who am I kind of look. Other's scan me from head to foot, well I can't blame them cause I wear ripped skinny jeans plus an oversize One Piece shirt, combo with highcut Converse. But thisis my ever comfortable outfit, who cares, well I don't.

            Mr. Singh wave at me and tour me on the first floor where the encoding and costumer services are located. I smile at some of them that looks at me politely, I just keep my lowkey profile here, when we are about to go in the elevator someone yell at Mr. Singh, well he just sigh and turn to face whoever that is. The guy infront of Mr. Singh keeps on shouting and never let him talk to defend himself. I clear my throat,  and he turn to me and now he keeps on saying things that's not appropriate for him to say.

          I smile at him, "You are good employee, you are doing you jib properly, but saying awful things to others is not good." I am pointing it to him that his bad words is not be needed to make us leave the area.

          But,"You don't know who am I? I can yell and say things to anyone here, you f*cking moron!"

          I walk towards the exit door, it is better not to argue with him, he's not good at listening. When I reached the knob he still shouts at me,"Whore don't come back you trash!" He looks at me and turn to the employees "all of you go back to work or I'll fire you!"

           That's where my patience fly to the outer space. I quickly walk toward him and punch his face, and I think his nose is broken cause it gushing blood. I don't care ok, even I need to be deported by this, I can be patient with anyone who is bad mouthing me, I can't be successful if I mind them, but damn I can't take his attitude towards the employees. This must be one of the reason why there's a mass resignation every month, even their salary and benefits are well paid. I narrow my eyes towards him, I want to stumps him until he bleeds to death, but the guards rushing towards me and cuffing my hands, they do it even Mr. Singh tell them don't.  They still manage to give me and Mr. Singh to police station.