Chapter 4 "I was wrong"

Shawn: "Hi, Nova, it's already summer vacation, would you mind hanging out with me? I missed u a lot, Nova!!"

I was wrong...I can open up about my problems to Shawn, he's a nice friend of mine, he always has positive thoughts and always wanna hang out with me.

Nova: "Hey, Shawn, it's been a long time and I miss u a lot too! And yes I would love to hang out with u<3"
Shawn: "Yay! let's see each other at the park at 3 pm, is it okay?"
Nova: "Yes, sure. see ya later!"
Shawn: "See ya later!"

After chatting with Shawn, I turned off my phone and came downstairs to eat lunch

I saw my Mom is using her phone while the lunch is ready and no one was eating yet

My mom said, "Why did you wake up so late? Is it because of what happened last night?"

I replied, "I'm fine now Mom, thank you for comforting me, I appreciate it, Mom"

"It's nothing, Nova. You're my daughter. I'm doing what a mother should"

I then nodded and came to the dining table

After eating lunch, I came upstairs and decided what to wear. I decided to wear a black t-shirt with the Attack on titan scout regiment logo and black pants and boots. After that, I lay down in bed and watched another anime named "Mieruko chan"

More hours later, I turned off my phone and came downstairs to go to the bath, took my clothes on, and put makeup on.

After getting ready, I messaged Shawn

Nova: "Are you done getting ready, Shawn?"
Shawn: "Yes, I'm walking to go to the park now, where are you?"
Nova: "Okay okay, wait for me there"
Shawn: "Okayyy"

Minutes later I arrived at the park and saw Shawn standing while using his phone, I smiled in relief and came near him, and hugged him

He then said, "Nova! I missed you so much! I haven't seen you for so long!"

"Yes, Shawn, me too, I miss you so much. I'm so happy to see you" I replied

He then showed the softest smile

"I know a restaurant near here, it's so popular. Let's go there" Shawn added

"Yes, let's go!" I replied

When we came at the restaurant, there were a lot of people and I started to feel bad, my heart is beating too fast, I was trembling and I can't breathe

Shawn stared at me and said, "Nova, are you okay?"

My nose started to bleed and I said "I-I'm fine"

"What the hell..." He grabbed a tissue from his bag and wiped the blood on my nose

"I'm fine, Shawn, don't worry"

"You should've told me that you're not feeling well, we can cancel today and hang out tomorrow. Nova"

I breathed in and out and added, "Shawn, I'm fine. Let's order now, I'm just probably hungry"

He nodded and found a seat for the both of us

we then ordered the food of our choice

While we were waiting for the food, he started the conversation, "Nova, are you sure you're okay? Is it because you haven't seen a lot of people for a long time? You should've told me"

"No, it's fine, Shawn"

"Okay...I guess. So... How are you and Ian?"

"We're not friends anymore... He cut me off"

"How on earth?! He liked you so much... Now, he's just letting you go?!!"

I then laughed, "I don't even understand too. I wanted to fix things but I can't. I have to accept that though"

"Ohh...I thought you were dating him now though..."

"I can't date anyone...I can't even take care of myself and you're saying I can be with someone and take care of them?... No"

"You have a point...But do you still like him though?"

"No. Not anymore"

"That's right, girl. Just forget about people who hurt you"

"Yes, thanks...By the way, can I open up about something?"

"Sure, I'm your friend. It's free to vent out"

-​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇺​​🇪​​🇩​-