Chapter 8"I love weekends"

After the exam, I helped to clean the room

we took an hour to decorate and clean everything

After cleaning, I brought my bag and head out of the room

But suddenly, Tristan called me

I looked back and asked, "What is it?"

He handed me my sanitary pad and said, "I saw y-you d- dropped this"

I immediately took the pad and hid it in my bag, "I'm sorry, that's so embarrassing, I'm really sorry"

He suddenly chuckled, "It's- It's fine"

"Okay, thanks. Goodbye!"

"O-okay, bye" he then waves at me

Finally, It was Friday and I can go home to my actual home now

I packed my bags and told my Grandma, "I'll head out now! See you on Sunday"

She then just ignored me

I headed out and commuted to go home

When I got home, the gates and door are locked so I called my Mom on the phone

She immediately answered, "Yes, Nova?"

"Mom, I'm home, I'm right here at the gate but it's locked"

"Oh, sorry. I'm coming, wait for me"

Later on, my Mom opened the door and gate and approached me with a smile

"How was your week? Is it good?" She immediately asked

"Same shit happened again, I'm tired. I need to rest"

"We're not swearing in this house, Nova... I knew that city has a bad influence on you"

"So great, I can swear in Grandma's house now, I should go back there, more freedom"

"Nova, you know that's worser-"

"You did know that, that city has a bad influence on me and you knew that staying with Grandma is worse, then why did you let this all happen?"

"Nova. What is happening to you? Why are you talking like this?"

I then came inside the house and dropped my bag on the chair and came upstairs

Why is everyone so annoying, but you know I'm not really pissed that the guy Tristan touched my sanitary pad, it's disgusting, although I think it's not because it's unused pad

I immediately messaged him

Nova: "Hey, Tristan, sorry for that embarrassing thing that happened in the hallway. Lol I'm sorry for making u touch a sanitary pad"

Minutes later, he replied

Tristan: "It's fine, u don't have to worry about it plus it's sealed so yea"
"But lol ye, sorry for touching ur sanitary pad "

What if I make friends with him? That'd be nice right? But I should ask him face to face.

I then turned off my phone and lay down in my bed and rest

I love weekends, I spent my weekends, helping with the house chores, and having a great time with myself, I drew 5 simple artworks, and of course, I still have some school activities and projects too.

After spending the weekend, I got back to Grandma's house, tomorrow's another big day again. I don't know why I kept thinking about being friends with Tristan seems like a bad thing because I'm pretty nervous.

How will I actually tell him to be friends with me? Ask him directly? Go with him to a restaurant? Help him with something he doesn't know about the lessons then I ask him to be friends with me? Seems like a good idea. I'm so nervous because it's my first time asking someone to be friends with me, I don't know what will happen if I do something embarrassing...

-​🇹​​🇴​ ​🇧​​🇪​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇳​​🇹​​🇮​​🇳​​🇺​​🇪​​🇩​-