Epilogue

One year later

. . .

Dear Mom,

I haven't written in a while, so I decided to visit today. I want to give an update on the things that have happened.

Lots of things have happened lately.

About eight months ago, Jiwoo and Sooyoung got together. I mean, who would have seen that coming? They're pretty inseparable now.

Sooyoung also got a job as a dance instructor, but she mainly focuses on Chuuves stuff.

That's their duo name. Jiwoo produces and sings, while Sooyoung choreographs and dances.

It went kinda viral actually. Their song Girl's Talk got all over the internet.

I've even visited a few of their concerts.

Jungeun and Jinsoul are also doing well.

Those are the last two people everyone thought would get together, but they were wrong. I kinda knew all along that there was something between them.

Jungeun actually became CEO at KL. She had been working at a company called BBC for a long time. A few months ago, she exposed the company's secrets of all their severe mistreatment and no pay at all. It was pretty crazy. One group there had been under that company for 6 years, but not a single one received their paycheck.

The company was eventually sued. Jungeun left and started her own company called KL. She gave an opportunity to the group from that other company to sign a contract with hers.

They all agreed. Jungeun treats them really well, and the group is now better than ever.

Jinsoul was about to graduate with a master's degree in chemistry, but she switched to becoming an artist. She draws mostly portraits.

And I bet you can guess who she's drawing most of the time.

Her art was even invited to be shown at a museum.

I don't know how Haseul and Kahei are managing all these bickering children this past year. I guess Haseul has been managing by writing a novel recently.

The story is about 12 girls and their journey with superpowers.

The novel may or may not come from true events.

Don't worry though. She told the publishing company that it was complete fiction.

And she even changed the names of the characters to things like "Vivi," "Yves", "Kim Lip", and "Choerry."

The company was really impressed. I was there when she showed them her book.

It's only been a few weeks since Haseul officially published her book, but it's been doing really well. She's already starting on another novel.

Kahei is really supportive of Haseul. She's Haseul's girlfriend.

And she got a job as a CIA agent.

Funny, isn't it? Kahei is the last person you'd expect would want to be a CIA agent. But she's really good at it.

Her lunar manipulation comes in handy.

Kahei's not really home most of the time, but when she is, she and Haseul become the "Moms" of the club.

Their daughter Yerim is growing up.