Author's Note : Editing, Song List and Life

Hello!
I have made some editorial corrections as I re-read some of the stories. I will probably continue to do so, as I have time to revisit and make sure the stories say what I meant them to say.

I also wanted to note that stories that have a song title as the name:  first I strongly encourage you listen to the song if you are unfamiliar with it as it is the song that inspired the story.  In some cases I use some of the lyrics, mostly paraphrased to fit the story.  In some it is just the vibe that made me think of the character.  If you can't tell, I am often inspired by music, it moves my heart and soul.

Also, I apologize for taking so long to update.  As many can relate, I struggle with motivation, depression and just plain lack of adulting skills.  This is one of my escapes and unfortunately I don't "escape" enough.  I have changed some things about how I deal with my issues and I am adjusting to said changes.

Finally, I do want to encourage you to comment.  Tell me what you like, what you don't, dear reader.  Let me know what characters you want me to write about.  I haven't finished Stone Ocean, so anything part 1-5 I am solid on.  I haven't honestly fallen in love with any of the characters in part 6 (don't get mad, I didn't say I didn't like them; just not enamored by any yet.  It takes me awhile sometimes to decide how I feel about them). 

I'm also working toward getting another chapter of my other book out.   I think I didn't realize what I bit off with that one.  I envision a grand story, but it is sometimes difficult to get the vision in my head out on 'paper'.  Thanks for being patient friends!

Anyway, thanks for reading and remember much love to you!