Until I Found You - Stephen Sanchez (Abbacchio x Reader) 🍋🍋

A/N:  This one is not for the faint of heart. There is degradation, a touch of bondage, etc. If rough domination is uncomfortable for you, please skip this chapter. But for those willing to take the trip, there is a sweet ending.

Y/N was pressed against the wall, panting to catch her breath.  Her impact with the wall and the large hand holding her neck were making that a challenge.  What she was lacking in oxygen, her body made up for in arousal.  There was no way she was getting out of this, Abbacchio was about to find out how she felt for him. 

A chunk of his silver hair brushed against her cheek as he moved to whisper in her ear, "What are you doing here now?  All this time and you show up now?  When I needed you most, you were a ghost in the wind.  You left me, alone and lost," Abbacchio's breath was hot against her ear, voice a low growl.  Anger or arousal?  Hard to tell, but either way...

"Y-you broke up with me," Y/N squeaked out, his muscular chest pressing against her adding to her breathlessness.

"Did I tell you to speak, putana?" he spat.  His eyes penetrated hers, feeling like a violation of her soul.  She squeezed her eyes shut, sipping little bits of air as she felt his tongue trace the shell of her ear.  She shook her head, which was barely perceptible. She felt him grin against her skin.  "Then only open that pretty little mouth of yours when told to, whore." 

As his tongue made its way to the base of her neck, a shiver ran down her spine. A second wave of pleasure ran through her as he sucked and bit at the skin there, hard. She gasped, losing ground in the battle for air.  She felt her panties stuck to the bare skin of her pussy as his hips ground hard into hers, his erection pressing against the leather of his pants.  He groaned at the friction.

All of sudden, her airway was free, delicious air rushing into her burning lungs.  She slumped a bit, Abbacchio's hand no longer supporting her body.  "Take off your clothes and lay on the bed, bitch.  And don't make me wait.  None of that cutsie strip tease shit either," he demanded. 

Y/N removed clothing quickly, stopping at her bra and panties.  Although he had seen her in a bikini before, she felt terribly exposed; one arm shielding her breasts the other across her stomach in an effort to cover her crotch.  She really didn't want him to see the evidence of her excitement. 

"I said undressed, woman.  And get on the bed now!"  His voice commanded obedience.

Y/N moved to complete her task, nipples hardening in the cool air, as she walked towards the queen sized bed, the black and purple satin sheets shimmering.  Before she made it to the bed, the lights went out, leaving her in the pitch darkness.  She tripped and fell into the bed, depth perception gone in the dark. 

As if he could see her pathetically crawling form attempting to gain her bearings, he gruffly demanded, "Put your hands to the sides, and lay yourself spread out.  I want to see your dripping pink pussy and those perky breasts unhindered.  Why would a trollop be so concerned with modesty?  Stop pretending, you don't get to use your tricks on me floozy!"

She felt around the bed, rapping her knuckles sharply against the headboard.  She winced but continued to feel her way to the middle of the bed, pillow under her head.  She laid with her arms and legs slightly spread, looking like a very basic paper doll. 

Suddenly, bright harsh light flipped on blinding Y/N.  Leone sat on a chair at the end of the bed, fully naked.  His face portrayed a mixture of anger and smug satisfaction.  He was the cat, she was the little bird trapped in his gaze.  "Spread those legs, I want to see how wet you are from being treated like the trash you are."  Though his voice was still harsh, there was a soft undertone.