I Was Made for Lovin' You - KISS (Mista x Reader)

No one in the Bucciarati gang understood how Guido Mista, shameless flirt and self-proclaimed lady's man, ended up dating the most wholesome, sweet girl any of them had met.  This debate would go around the team living room when Mista was gone, usually while on a date with Y/N. 

Today, Y/N had come by the mansion before their date.  She made sure to visit with each team member, making pleasant small talk and enjoying each member's personalities in turn.  When Mista and his girl left, the door was barely closed when Narancia blurted out, "I still don't get how Mista has such a pretty, nice girlfriend!"

Bucciarati shot him a stern 'mom' look, showing his displeasure that she might have been able to overhear the loud young man's declaration.  Abbacchio scowled as well, murmuring, "Could you be any louder?"

Fugo smacked Narancia on the back of the head, making him whine, "Hey, it isn't like you guys haven't asked the exact same thing!"

Bucciarati saw the need to settle the situation before his gang broke into a brawl, "Yes, we all are curious how they met and ended up dating.  However, how would you feel if you embarrassed her?  Or caused them to fight and maybe break up?  That would not be something I would like to be part of...would you?"

Narancia sighed, shaking his head.  Deep down he was happy for Mista, even if he was a little bit jealous.  He wanted a sweet, pretty girl to like him, too.  "Do you think she's as dirty as he is?"  Narancia simply could not be stopped.

Abbacchio, not having patience for the blow-up that he could see Fugo was working up to, said, "Do you think that is any of our business?  Do you really want to think about that hairy bastard naked?"

It was the perfect comment to break the tension, as the whole team burst out in laughter.  Abbacchio was momentarily stymied, but then let out a chuckle himself, realizing what he said was pretty funny.  Even Bucciarati was laughing, hand on his stomach as tears were almost spilling down his cheeks.

If they only knew....

The date Mista and Y/N were on was a special one; it was their one year anniversary.  Mista was crazy about this girl.  He would lie through his teeth if the gang had ever asked for details, but his relationship with Y/N was very wholesome.  Picnics in the park, reading poetry and feeding ducks bits of their sandwiches. 

Y/N was a master of asking questions that just kept them talking.  She was a supreme conversationalist:  if you were an animal, which would you be?  What color is your personality?  Darkness or light?  Is water wet?  Mista almost always had to think about his answer, sometimes talking his meandering way through his thoughts. 

Y/N loved those trips through his mind.  It actually told her more about him than the original, more direct personal questions she had asked him when they had gone on their first few dates. 

Mista had thought himself so suave when he approached her, barely engaging her in conversation before asking her to be his girlfriend.  She had giggled at his crestfallen expression when she immediately shot him down.  But she had brought his mood back up when she said she needed to go on a few dates before she could make such an important decision. 

Now a year later, they were strolling hand in hand to the fancy restaurant he had made reservations at for this important date.  He had wanted to make a much bigger deal out of tonight than she would allow. 

Mista had pouted when she said no limousine, no tuxedo, no expensive flowers.  Y/N would hear none of it, even knowing that money was basically no issue when dating a mafia man.  But he did salvage the dinner reservations and came up with some other ideas to surprise her.  His palms were a bit sweaty;  this was going to be a big night if it went the way he was hoping.