011. - 7 minutes

Hours past ever since the sleepover started

Hours past ever since the sleepover started. Kaveh, Kaeya, Dehya, Lisa, Lumine, Tighnari, Cyno and Alhaitham were playing TCG. Meanwhile, you and Aether were playing on Alhaitham and Kaveh's pc's.

You could hear them screaming through the door. Things must be getting interesting.

While Aether was in Kaveh's room, you were in Alhaitham's.

One thing you noticed about his bedroom was that he was very minimalistic. Unlike yours, his was actually really neat. Well, you didn't exactly think of him as a near person. Then again, he seemed to be very bland when you first met him in real life.

Soon, you were called by Dehya to come to the living room. "Y/N! Come quick! We're about to start a game!" She yells out.

You made your way towards the living room only to see all of them sitting in a circle. This certainly can't be good.

Bottles of alcohol were around the table with plates of pasta next to them. Your friends are definitely getting drunk tonight.

You sat down beside Lumine as Kaveh starts handing out alcohol. "Should we play both spin the bottle mixed with Truth or Dare? Whoever does the most dares gets £50"

If he didn't add the prize at the end, you would've dipped out and slept but what could go wrong with extra money, right?

"What are you, 15 years old? Are we really playing this?" Cyno rolls his eyes even though he already sat down.

"Yes." Kaveh deadpans. "Now go sit in a circle."

Once everyone was sat, the game started. Kaveh spun the bottle and it landed on Kaeya. "Truth or Dare?"

"Truth."

"What's with the tension between you and Y/-"

The twins shut him up before he finished the sentence. 

"Yes. She cheated on me. Next person." That bastard was smirking at you. He was clearly enjoying the attention you and him were getting rn.

"What?! Y/N????" Tighnari gasped in shock.

"He's CLEARLY joking. I would never do such a thing!" You were quite literally clenching your jaw really hard, frustrated at this man. He just had to start this in a middle of a childish game.

"Joking? Are you sure?" Alhaitham asks, chugging one bottle of alcohol.

"Shut up. No one asked you."