016. - valentines day

Today was the day you've been dreading the whole month

Today was the day you've been dreading the whole month. It was Valentines day. Originally, you planned on celebrating it with Nilou since her classes were cancelled but apparently, she had to leave due to an emergency.

So here you were, mining for diamonds in minecraft. The only other person online was Alhaitham and as much as you wanted to talk to him, you couldn't be bothered hoping on call.

Apparently he was streaming as well so you didn't want to disturb him.

Once collecting 24 diamonds, you head on back to your new base (A huge flourishing town a bit far from the others but close to Alhaitham and Dehya's based.)

The old castle was blown up due to a fight within the Inazumans (mostly Itto and Yoimiya.)

As you were placing all your stuff into the chests, you heard a knock from your door in real life.

You got up to open it and it was a delivery person. How weird, you didn't order anything?

The delivery guy didn't mention who it was from but he did say it wasn't harmful. It was pretty suspicious but the wrapping paper around the box was too nice to be some sort of deadly thing.

You sat back down on your gaming chair while you reached towards your pen holder for a box cutter. You looked up to your screen to see Alhaitham's character trying to write something on a sign in front of you. He soon placed a chest and walked away.

'y/nxrobertpattinson: why are you here?'

'4lhaitham: I'm giving out Valentine's gifts across the server. Would you join VC?'

You couldn't really resist that offer. So, you placed the box down and joined the vc.

"Happy Valentines day, Y/N. How are you today?" He asks.

"Helloooo! I was about to open this weird package I received. Should I open it with my cam on?"

"Go ahead. My chat wouldn't mind."

There was something about his voice right now. He was definitely up to something.

You cut through the tape that was holding together the wrapper and tore it all off. Next, you opened the box and...

It was a picture of you and Alhaitham with a letter accompanying it.

'Thank you for being a great friend and celebrating my birthday with me. I consulted Kaveh with what you're interested in and bought the stuff within this box. If you don't like it, you're allowed to give it back.

Enjoy your Valentines Day,
—Alhaitham

p.s. I won't call you doll anymore since I've failed to realise how you actually feel about it. Consider that apart of the gift.'

Obviously, you didn't read it out loud. But the smile on your face was enough for Alhaitham to know that you appreciate the gift.

Him and his chat watched how you took out the gifts one by one.

The first one was a huge cat plushie. One that you have been eyeing when you and Kaveh were out shopping.

Next was a large hoodie. Another thing you were eyeing when you were out with Kaveh.

The last one was a small ring. It had a green center piece and it was just... amazing.

"I never really had a Valentines gift this big. I just can't express my thanks... To whoever gave me this of course!" You forgot how you and Alhaitham were on stream.

With this reaction comes scepticism from the viewers. 50% of them knew it was Alhaitham who gave it and 40% was apparently a secret partner (different people depending on who you asked but in this case let's just say kaeya) and the last 10% was apparently from a stalker fan who'm the crazy fans of Alhaitham believed and was using this time to 'promote themselves on poor bby alhaitham'

But with this gifts, it made you realise something you really didn't consider.

What if you liked him?

A/N: short chapter but im literally weiting this at 5am 😭