025.

══════ • ❀ • ══════

══════ • ❀ • ══════

Anna has never kissed a boy ― not to her knowledge at least and she wasn't going to dig into her past to find out was this trued or not. She's read about love and how the first kiss might feel like when it is meant to happen between two people. While she couldn't compare the kiss she and Isiah's just shared, something about it felt really right. Maybe not I will marry you now - right but right for the moment.

There was certain easiness Isiah's presence brought to Anna. She wasn't sure has it always been like this whenever she's been around him but knew that perhaps she never truly disliked him although at one point she tried ― she had been upset with him for interfering her life but now she was grateful. 

Neither them knew how long the kiss latest but for a moment it felt like forever, and in a good way. Like that kind of forever you don't mind staying in, like something just feels so right and good that you don't want it to end. But to be able to breathe one must take a breath in so eventually Anna pulled away from Isiah.

Until now their eyes have been closed but when their lips no longer touched each other, they opened their eyes and stared at each other for a moment. There was a sign of hesitation and worry in Isiah's eyes like he was afraid he had done something bad and that's why Anna pulled away from him.

Anna noticed this immediately and shook her head, a small smile gracing her soft lips.

"It's fine," she whispered.

He sighed out of relief. What he didn't want to do was to make Anna feel uncomfortable and not just because she was Michael's sister and he would kill him. Isiah truly liked Anna.

"So you are okay?" He made sure.

"Yes. I'm okay," said Anna. "I don't think about the nightmares anymore."

Isiah chuckled. "That's good."

Any thoughts of her nightmares were now gone, giving Anna the time and energy to think other things. She didn't see those horrible people of her dreams and memories when she closed her eyes but could feel the memory of Isiah's lips on hers. 

"Ummm do you... do you want to go home? If you are not there before Polly wakes up, she will hunt me down," said Isiah.

Anna knew she ought to go back home but for some reason now she didn't want to. She was afraid that perhaps the good memory and feeling of Isiah's kiss might disappear when she gets home and those horrible dreams come back to her. She didn't want this to happen ― she was feeling so good now and wanted the feeling to last.

"Maybe we just stay outside. I don't think I can sleep at all," said Anna. 

Isiah wasn't so sure of this as he in fact knew that Polly was going to kill him if Anna's not home when she wakes up. But he couldn't say no to Anna ― he believed it was physically impossible. She looked so clam now like nothing was bothering her and if she believed her nightmares would return if she goes to sleep, Isiah didn't want to be the one to make that happen.