Chapter 7 ~

Chapter 7 ~

Aaron stood there awkwardly, staring at Chrissie, lost what to say.

  "I repeat, you tell me Aaron, you've been having an affair with my husband. " Chrissie asked again irritated. " Do you expect me to be calm when you say you love each other?"

  "I - I'm so sorry. We just got immediately attracted to each other" Aaron rambled on.

  Aaron could feel himself going red.

  "Maybe instead of going after someone elses man, why don't you find your own." Chrissie responded rudely.

  "Excuse me Chrissie but it was the other way around" Robert inputted.

  "I doubt that really. I bet you do that all the time Aaron or do you self-harm when it doesn't go right with a guy?" Chrissie said raising her eyebrow.

  "Excuse me my son has never done that and don't bring up the things that pain him a lot" Chas raised her voice. "You have no right!"

  Tears trickled down Aaron's eyes and he quickly pushed them away.

  "Don't you dare -"  He said angrily through tears. The tears was overflowing now down his cheeks, he couldn't finish.

  Aaron was sobbing now, he couldn't do this.

  Aaron ran quickly away through to the back, sobbing and wiping his tears.

  "Chrissie how could you be so cruel! They've given him a lot of pain through what he's been through. Don't hate him for what I've done. I get why you're angry. " Robert yelled, wiping his tears.

  "Aaron!" Robert yelled, running through to the back.

  As he went through he could hear Chas screaming at Chrissie telling her to get out. He could hear the disgust from the others for what Chrissie said to Aaron and whispers of the shock and surprise for the affair of him & Aaron. They was nothing cruel being said that he could hear.

  He found Aaron sitting on the couch when he went through, Aaron was wrapping his hands around his head, sobbing.

  Robert sat next to Aaron on the couch, pulling him to his chest and stroking his hair as he cried.

  "Shh.." Robert soothed, cuddling him tighter. "Ignore her, she's just spiteful for what I've done. It's not your fault. She's cruel, she shouldn't use your pain and scars to insult you". Robert held Aaron's cheeks.

"Beautiful, look at me." Aaron narrowed his eyes at Robert, sobbing. "Don't listen to her, you're amazing."

   "Th - Thanks." Aaron said through sobs.

As Robert held Aaron's cheeks he saw the wedding ring there. Robert looked at with disgust until he pulled it off his finger and put it on the coffee table.

Robert turned back to Aaron. "It's okay, it's the truth. I love you, Aaron"

  "I love you too." Aaron kissed him passionately on the lips.

  Robert smiled pulling back, then leaned forward again and stroked Aaron's hair with the back of his hand.

  "W-was they disgusted out there?" Aaron asked, looking up at Robert.

  He couldn't help think the worse.

  Robert shook his head. "They we're just really shocked and surprised. Nothing cruel was being said, don't worry." Robert kissed his forehead, Aaron shut his eyes feeling the kiss.