JohnWatson51/Doctor Who: Eleventh Doctor

"Maddie, hot chocolate is not hot chocolate without whip cream!" my bow tie, alien friend, the Doctor exclaimed as I handed him his hot drink.

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine. I'll go and grab you your precious whip cream."

He just simply smiled and watched me climb the steps of the TARDIS to the kitchen. After taking turn after turn, I finally reached the fridge and squirted the white frosting.

The Doctor and I had met each other in a troubling situation months ago in Chicago by him rescuing me from some stone Weeping Angels. Since then I've been by his side all the time also saving his butt a few times.

"Maddie!" Why am I still living with this child?

"Doctor! Be patient!" I yelled back and chuckled.

Strangely, it seemed oddly quiet. He would usually have a comeback or reply back. Burrowing my eyebrows together, I walked down the hall with the hot mug in my hand.

"Doctor?" I questioned loudly. But nothing.

Reaching the steps, I gasped and dropped the mug, shattering everywhere. The Doctor lied unconscious on the floor with a horrible, bloody gash in the side of his head. I ran down the stairs and collapsed to his side, shaking him uncontrollably and repeating his name.

"I'm sorry. He was just in the way," I heard a voice say. A deep voice.

I turned to see a dark-haired man (Benedict Cumberbatch) smirking with a club in his hand.

"What did-"

WAM! I was out.

Later

Pain and thumping was pounding in my head horribly. Flickering my eyes, a dark blur soon came in focus. The man sat in a chair, staring at me with these bright, but yet haunting eyes. I suspected we were in a sewer, judging by the humid and stink.

"Good morning, or should I say good evening?" the man asked with a smirk.

I jolted to get out of the chair that I was in, but of course I was tide in like every captive in any movie. The man laughed as my teeth tightened and asked angrily, "Who the hell are you and where am I?"

The man smiled and came towards me. "He never told you about me. Did he? Your Doctor friend?"

I shook my head. I wasn't surprised that he didn't tell me anything about this man. The Doctor has a million secrets, and I've only unlocked a few.

"Well, let me introduce myself then," he said and smirked. "I'm the Master. Of course in a different regeneration, but I quite like this body, don't ya think?"

I burrowed my eyebrows as the Master sorta posed with a smirk in his face, which disgusted me.

"Aren't you amused?" He asked as he came closer.

"Of course not. Now let me go!" I cried and tried to get out again.

He evilly chuckled again and kneeled down in front of me. "Maddie, you can't escape me. Not ever."

"Don't worry, he's gonna come for me. And when he does, he's gonna kick your a-"

"Nuh uh uh. I don't think so." He walked away and grabbed something out of his pocket. A phone and came back to me to show a video. It was the Doctor in a prison cell, yelling his head off and calling my name. He banged on the walls with tears and fear in his eyes. Sorrow and pain filled me as I realized how much I wanted the Doctor. How much I needed him. And at that moment, I loved the Doctor. I never thought I would fall in love with someone, but he made that happen.

"Please, let him go!" I cried.

"Well, you see," he crouched down by me again, "I will let him go if you do something for me, Maddie."

I stared at him. "What?"

"Stay with me and be mine forever."

I sat quiet for a moment and thought about this. "How do I know if you'll actually free him?"

He stood up and loomed over me in a deep voice, "You'll have the trust me, Maddie."

I bit my lip and took a deep breath. "Why would I ever trust you?"

"You've trusted me before."

What?

"Cmon! Remember the fun we had and," the Master came even closer this time, "and how we loved each other."

"Excuse me?"

His face went blank and confused. "I'm guessing he didn't tell you that either."

"Tell me what?"

His evil eyes came so close to mine and I could feel his hot breath on my face. "You're the last Timelady, Maddie. Just in a different regeneration."

At first I doubted him. But the more I realized now about how the Doctor acted around me and how different I felt, I could be true. Why would he keep the secret away from me? Why?

"But how come I can't remember?"

"During the Time War, something entered your DNA and regeneration power to forget everything that happened. You're previous life, your friends, family, and who you are. But overall it's a mystery."

I became completely confused of what in the world was going on. 

"I'll tell you more if you accept my offer," he stated and backed away.

No hesitation to save the Doctor, I accepted. The Master laughed and replied, "Good. Because I've missed you, Maddie. So much."

Suddenly, I saw movement behind the Master as he walked towards me. Strangely, he grabbed my face and planted his lips on me while I struggled to get out, but then I saw someone, which gave me hope. And it was the Doctor.

While the Master was still kissing me, the Doctor hushed me with a finger on his mouth and crept towards me. I saw in his hand a shovel and suddenly, the Master stopped kissing me, but held my head.

"Even if you don't remember, I've-" he started to say, but then, WAM! The Doctor stroked him hard on the head as he went limp in my lap. I took deep breaths and looked at the Doctor, smiling.

"Sorry about that," he said and leaned against the shovel like a cane.

"Doctor," I breathed out as he quickly untied me and pushed the Master off me.

After I was untied, the Doctor started to say, "Maddie, I'm so-"

"Stop." Grabbing his face towards mine, I crashed into his lips. He moaned for a moment, taken back by it, but soon felt the need to kiss me back and he did. His arms snaked around me as my hands went through his soft hair. I felt like I was connected to the Doctor in some way strangely and if he had parted from me or died, I would of died too. 

Pulling back, I slapped him, still feeling angry from not telling me who I was. "Ow! What was that for?"

"For not telling me, I'm a Timelady!"

He looked down at the ground, looking innocent as ever, and sighed. "Can we take this to the TARDIS?"

Ello again! I hope you enjoyed this request! I kinda did...just adding the Master and having him as the sexy Benedict Cumberbatch. XD Yeah...So anyways, I just released another story called Unnatural (a SPN fan fiction) and please check it out! I will try to post daily like once a week or something like that. Vote, comment, idk anything that floats your boat! See you later!

-Kendes