skjchels/Doctor Who: 11th Doctor

Time was ticking away as I worked in the bookstore, storing books in bookshelves. I love working at the bookstore since I love books, but sometimes it can be tiring.

"Hey Chelsea, we need you at the register," my boss yelled to me.

I walked over and stood at the register.

A man soon walked up, wearing a strange outfit. A tweed jacket, bow tie, striped shirt, and a fez? Who does this guy think he is?

"Hi can I help you?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes, yes you can," he whispered, leaning towards me.

I gave him a confused look and I asked, "What can I help you with then?"

"You can help me by defeating an alien," he said.

I laughed. "Excuse me?"

And after that moment, something blasted off in the storage room of the bookstore. Smoke fogged up the place and people started screaming while evacuating.

"What the heck was that?" I yelled and coughed for the smoke came into my lungs.

"That, my friend, was unfortunately a Cyberman," the mad man said.

"What?"

"A Cyberman."

"Ok...first of all, who are you?" I asked and I walked out of the register towards him.

"I'm the Doctor. What's your name?" he asked.

"Chelsea."

"Well, Chelsea. Come with me!" the Doctor exclaimed and took my hand

We started running towards the storage place, but I stopped him.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold on. You want to go in there?" I asked, not wanted to enter there.

"Well, in order to defeat the Cyberman, yes we have to," the Doctor said.

I swallowed and suddenly felt scared. What if I get hurt? Or die in there? I looked away and the Doctor asked, "Chelsea? Are you alright?"

I looked back at his dark green eyes, which were so memorizing. I nodded and took a deep breath.

"Chelsea, I promise that you will make it out alive, okay? I will by your side the whole time and I will make sure that no harm comes to you," he said with his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded and I said, "Let's go."

He smiled and we sprinted into storage room. In a room full of books, there stood a tall metal robot. He started walking towards and yelled, "DELETE!"