the_10th/Divergent

I weakly punched my opponent, Molly on the fighting mat, which resolved in a kick in the stomach from her. I was in a severe dual with a girl, I absoluetly dispised and hated.

You have probably guessed it but I am in Dauntless.

I tried to recover, but instead she punched me again in the face, which was painful and I fell to the ground.

"C'mon Savannah," Four said, who was luckily there instead of butt-face Eric.

I took a quick glance at him. He was standing firmly to the ground with his arms his stomach. I don't know what it is, but everything about him is so darn hot.

Getting distracted by his looks, I swiftly grabbed Molly's leg before she could kick me and twisted it. She yelled in pain and fell to the ground too. I stood up and kicked her in the stomach, making her grunt. Leaning down, I punched her in the face and she tried to block it, but failed to do so. I punched her over and over again until she became unconscious.

I panted and looked towards Four, who nodded and motioned for me to come to him. I did and some of Molly's friends took her away.

Four gently grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the group. Four, standing so close to me, whispered in my ear, making me feel tingles, "Meet me back here at seven."

I looked up at his eyes and nodded quickly. He walked away without a goodbye and left me standing there, eager for our little meeting.

A few hours later

"First of all, the only reason why Molly probably lost was because she was out drinking last night," Four said as he circled around me, while I stood on the mat. I bit my lip as I realized I had defeated an unfair match.

He stopped in front of me and sighed.

"Now it's time for you to know some real fighting skills," he said and suddenly threw a punch at me, which I dodged. I punched him a hit in the stomach, but he blocked it with his hand and twisted me around. Somehow, his arm was wrapped around my tiny body and his other firm hand was on my arm, perventing me from punching him. My back was pressed against his stomach as I felt his body inhaling and exhaling.

"You've gotta do better than that, Savannah," he said, making his breath tinkle on my neck. Goodness, what's wrong with me.

He let me go and a few more times we practiced, making me become a better fighter. He taught me to block better, dodge better, and pretty much everything better.

I soon became tired, but Four promised this was our last fight. I threw the first punch and everything went so fast. Before I knew it, I was on the floor and pinned by Four. His knees were on either side of my hips while his hands were on my wrists. I looked up at my handsome coach as we locked our eyes onto each other, not thinking for a second we would part.

His firm dark blue eyes stared into my mind, like he was reading me. Four leaned down closer to me and whispered, "I think I might be in love with you."

I gave him a small smile and slowly his lips met mine. His kiss was so innocent and sweet that I forgot everything that was happening. His left hand left my wrist as he stroked my cheek, while my hand escaped to his neck. Our kiss continued a few more moments until we broke apart. I took a deep breath and whispered back to him with a smirk, "I think I might be in love with you too."

He chuckled and again our lips met.