4

Okay, we have the burnt ends in and the ribs are in the hot box. Along with the wings, then there's more sauce being made since we ran out. We got this. I'm so tired. I need all this to be done so I can take a nap.

"How much longer on the burnt ends?" Jaci asked

"Hour" I yawned

"You go. I'll take care of them and get them in the box. You set everything up anyway and let me sleep in" Jaci said putting her hand on my shoulder

"You sure?" I asked

She nodded and I hugged her before making my way to my room. It's 9am. We've been up since 1 in the morning taking naps while things cook. It's great and terrible at the same time. Laying on my bed I shut my eyes and took a nice nap.

"Gi, get your ass up!" I heard

Opening my eyes, Jaci was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"Hi" I yawned

"Go get washed, you smell like meat" She laughed

"Is that a bad thing?" I asked getting up

"No..but still. I just got out and left some hot water for you. Granted we never run out of hot water at home so I assume you don't either." She smiled

"We don't" I laughed "You wearing that?"

"Yup. And now i'm going to raid your closet and get you an outfit because you will show up in sweatpants and a hoodie." Jaci smirked

I just shot her a look and walked into my bathroom. Grabbing a towel, I put that on the counter and turned on the shower. Once the water was hot I stepped in and let the water run down my body. Washing my hair, and body, I stood there a little longer before stepping out and drying off. Towel drying my hair, I ran a brush through it, it' almost like a comb, before wrapping the towel around my body and going into my room. Looking around Jaci was no where and there were clothes on my bed. We have a dark green jumpsuit that's super thin material but soft. Maybe. Or there's a burgundy sweater dress. Looks warm, let's see how that goes. Pulling out a thong, I slipped that on and grabbed a wireless bra and put that on as well. Putting the towel in the hamper, I pulled on the dress and it ended at my knees. It is also a turtle next with long sleeves and so comfy. Hmm, I think I have fleece lined knee high boots. Looking in my closet I found them and grabbed socks before putting them on along with the boots. Going over to my mirror I smiled. It was a tight sweater dress and hugged all my curves like the dress did at the dinner event.

"Ohh girl. I knew you would pick the dress" Jaci smiled walking in

"It was the warmer option" I laughed

"Okay pop a squat it's hair and make up time" My friend said

I guess she went off to do hers after picking out clothes. She's wearing a floor length long sleeve dress with a leather jacket over top. Looks like boots too and they're probably fleece lined as well. Sitting in front of the mirror, she started blow drying my hair and let me hair be it's curly, wavy self. Then she took the front pieces and clipped them back.

"Your hair is so easy to do" She smiled

"It does its thing" I laughed

"Okay, light make up because I  know you" She chuckled

I rolled my eyes as she applied eye liner, mascara and lip stick to my face. Along with some foundation to cover the small blemishes on my face. Looking in the mirror the eye liner had a subtle wing and it wasn't over bearing. I gave my friend a smile and grabbed my phone before we both headed down stairs.