8

Okay, I think I have everything. My bathroom is empty, only thing left in there are the towels. Since Jaci and I are sharing a bathroom, yet again, we are going to do what we didn't get to do in college and pick a theme. In college we shared our bathroom with another room and didn't really get to do it up. It was just a bland college bathroom. I have so much shit, well I own a lot and have only ever lived at home. We had a box truck come two days ago and it picked up my stuff along with Oliver's. Now I just have to finish packing up my tolitries, and clothes i'm going to wear while we get the house set up.

"Do you need any help hun?" My mother asked walking in

"No. I just have to put the last few things in this back and i'll be done" I replied looking back at her

"Oh, I can't believe my baby girl is moving out. And across the country" She said wrapping her arms around me.

"That just means Jamie is going to have to stay here to keep an eye on you and dad" I laughed hugging her back

She laughed as well and we both stepped out of the hug. I watched as she left the room and I pulled the last two pairs of pants from my dresser. It's winter right now and the house we bought has about 2 feet of snow on the ground. Oliver and I are flying out, so Jaci is going to pick us up from the airport. She got there a day before us, so did our vehicles. We had them loaded onto a car hauler and driven to the house. My old truck and Oliver's newer truck. So i've been stuck at the house unless I stole someones car to get somewhere. We do have drivers but I like driving myself around.

"Okay that is the last of it. I have a few things here still for when I come home to visit, since that had to be written in stone for my parents to let me go through with this" I said looking around the room

Once both of our offers were accepted my dad started back peddling. So we all sat down in his office and finally he let it go. Yes i'm their youngest child and their youngest daughter so they were hesitant about letting me leave. But I told them it's not like i'm going to be flaunting about how i'm a billionaires daughter. Neither Jaci nor I really like being in the spot light, which is why we love the area we picked for our business and lives to begin. Oliver already doesn't flaunt his social status so he'll fit right in. We ended up in our dream home with all the land, as well as the building by the gas station. That will come in handy since old trucks drink gas like it's water. I'm looking at getting a newer one but I don't want to get ride of my current truck. Jameson and I spent a lot of hours in the garage working on that thing. He may be a lawyer but he can be a handy man when needed. I imagine Oliver is too since he was military. But hey, he might of just been a good sniper and that was it. We'll find out when my truck breaks and I have to fix it.

"Hun would you like to come down for dinner?" My mom said peaking in

Nodding, I zipped up my bag and put that next to the other one by my door. Heading down stairs, I joined my parents and brother at the table and we were having steak. We also had the smoker sent over to the house on the box truck. That should get there a day after us. We had the trucks hauled two days before the box truck came. We leave tomorrow morning at 4am, as in our flight is at 4am so I have to leave here at 2:30am. Jameson is going to drive Oliver and I since he doesn't have any meetings until noon so he can come back and go to sleep. My dad has a case in the morning so he needs his sleep. Thankfully Oliver lives the way we have to go to get to the private airfield. Though we are flying into a commercial air port. It's fine. I'm definitely going back to sleep when we fly. Our flight is 7am eastern time and well get in around 10 or 11 their time so I won't have time to go back to sleep because I will definitely be hungry.

"So, what time are you going to bed tonight?" My father asked

"As soon as we're done dinner probably. Do some last minute checks to make sure I have everything I need and i have my phone charging now. So I should be good" I nodded