7.

Hey guys i just wanted to say a quick thank you. I really appreciate all the love and support you re giving me it means so much! <3 Also if you guys would like i can leave what certain phrases in each chapted mean in english. I will give a warning scottish gaelic is nit my first langauge its just something ive picked up from my grandparents so im sorry if there are any spelling errors.
                                                                              ____________________

      I woke up in a room im unframiliar with, it smells like molding food and trapped in moisture. I'm immediatly brought back to my scenses and realize im in my cousins room. Its my seventeenth birthday today i can finally get the fuck out of this hell hole. I've been saving all the money i can find, even occasianlly stealing a bit from my uncle. I can finally catch my flight to britain and register to join the air force. Before i can sit up i feel a hand on my shoulder and then i feel something on top of me.

     "Happy birthday Leannan. I know its your birthday but i think i deserve a quick present yeah?" Chariet whispers. I shake my head. "Oh come on have some fun! Not like your brother can come save you now. Thats why your leaving aye? You wanna die in a plane too?" im crying now. 'GO AWAY' is all i can scream in my head, but i know if i do that he'll beat me and then same will come from my uncle. "Whatever Leannan just when you crash dont crash into any towers. Now come on baby give me a present."

                                                                                    ~~~~~~~
       "Hey wake up its ok your just dreaming." I fell Simon wrap his arms around me stroking my back. The smell of mold and locked in moisture is gone, all i can smell is clean laundry and a soft scent of cologne coming from Simon.  I push my face into his chest and start crying. I dont even remember coming home last night, all i can remember is the dream i just had. These were supposed to go away! I havent dremt like this in years!
      "Your ok Mare its just a dream they cant hurt you anymore." Simon soothes me by placing his hand on my head stroking my hair. Theres a knock on the door, three soft bangs and then the door opens slowly. The smell of something fruity comes into the room. its framiliar, its calming. Its johnny.

    " Wow... What. the. fuck." hes shocked, hes looking at us with wide eyes. "Firstly since the fuck when? Secondly WHY ARE YOU CRYING?! Simon did you hurt my bestfriend?" He yells at Simon and walks towards me with grabby hands.

    "Yes Johnny because if she was crying because i hurt her She would be crying on me. Make sense right Mare?" I giggle and wipe my tears away. I sit up in the bed and bring my knees to my chest. I love how they can bring any stupid situation into the room when im upset and it always makes me smile.

    "Anyways im hungry and i want coffee and waffles." I say to Both of them I try to stand up when i realize im not wearing pants. "Uhm wheres my pants?" I ask simon when i see Johnnys eyes widen.

   "AYE! Did yall fuck? Simon you fucked my mate?" i laugh and start looking around for my pants. "Nope your wearing underwear and a big shirt lets go." Johnny says as he tries to put me over his shoulder. I kick him and he drops me when i find a pair of what look like my black cargo pats. I stand up and... They fall straight off.

   "These dont appear to be mine." I tie off the jawstring fix my shirt and walk striaght out of the room and down to the kitchen. when i get to the kitchen i grab my favouirte mug from the cuppored, Its green and shapped like a chritsmas tree. I pour some coffee into the cup and sit down next to Gaz. hes reading something on his phone.   "Hey Gaz, what you readin'?" i ask sipping on my coffee.

   "Just some news, You know those ballons and shit. Or the EArthquake." I hum in response. "Whose clothes are those?" Gaz asks me making price whip his head around and stare at me.

    "You better have used that condom miss." He scolds me. I roll my eyes and slam my head down not hard though. About five minutes later Simon and Johnny walk into the kitchen. Johnny is wearing some weird ass sweater with rainbows and what looks like clouds. Hes so immature. Ghost is wearing nothing but his mask and cargo pants with a towel drapped around his neck.

   "Well smack my ass and call me daisy arent you a site for sore eyes hermano!" I look up and see alejandro reaching to grab a plate.

    "Good morning to you too Alejandro.." Simon itterates while walking over to me. He pulls his mask up just above his nose leaning into kiss my cheek. I move my head just in time for me to catch his lips.

    "WHAT?!" Price screams from behind the counter.

________________
Hey vuy sorry this is short and that i havent posted in a while im just dealing with some stuff and its taking quite the big toll on me, I havent had much motivation to do anything so im sorry that this is all you get today. :,)